Rotataing application areas

Gmonkey

Awards
I was wondering about the rotation of application areas. I know that you can apply to shoulders, inside of arms bottom of forearms, calves and thighs, pecs, other places and what rotation would you use?
Using T1-pro spray.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I did not rotate areas and had no problems. But some people do. You can rotate between a mornig application and a evening application area. Like arms calves then chest soulders or whatever. You will have to see if you need to rotate or just don't chance it and rotate. IT will NOT hurt absorption... Hoe that helps.Talk to ya:cool:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I didn't rotate areas either.. the only thing you might have to do is rotate if you start to get a acne breakout in the area. Just make sure you use an area that doesn't have much hair or one that you shave..

Gmonkey

Awards
Unfortunately a place with no hair cannot be found on me(damn genetics). So would you cycle then since I have to shave any application area?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I am like you.. what I did was shave the top part of my chest and my biceps.. gave me enough area and when I wear my normal gym T it cannot be seen.

Attachments

Bone

Awards
Just shave the area of application. Shaving helps absorbtion, does it not?? Im sure I heard somewhere that it does.

Peace

Bone

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Just shave the area of application. Shaving helps absorbtion, does it not?? Im sure I heard somewhere that it does.

Peace

Bone
Shaving does help with absorption but with DMSO in the mix it might ignite the skin ;)

I did not rotate the application area and did not have any problems. As Curt said, some do and some don't...

Chemo

SteveDFW

Awards
I use a trimmer with no screen on it and it shaves very close but not like a razor with the burn. I have had good luck and no irritation. I usually shave once before I start a cycle and it is good for 3-4 weeks.

gadzid

Awards
The problem with areas with hair is that some of the gel or lotion will stick to the hair and dry there, not touching or being absorbed by the skin. Getting the hair out of the way allows for all of the gel to reach the skin unobstructed.;)

Sean

Awards
The problem with areas with hair is that some of the gel or lotion will stick to the hair and dry there, not touching or being absorbed by the skin. Getting the hair out of the way allows for all of the gel to reach the skin unobstructed.;)
And the shaving removes some skin, too, which is good.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I just use a clipper on the legs, and trim down the undersides of the forearms into as wide an area as possible (It has all those beautiful veins right there..lol). The GF laughs at the trimmed down legs, but likes the bod..so she deals with it. Insides of thighs, back of calves, inside of forearms, and shoulders are my favorite application spots...with a 15% mix of DMSO..you HAVE to rotate areas..or you end up with a third degree burn..lol.

Also..a point..with the transdermal mix on the arm..DONT stick the arm out the window in direct sunlight when driving while the stuff is wet...it is sunburn city..even in the chill of fall..lol!

triceptor

Radio Host
Awards
  • Established
Rotating locations only showed a 5% - 10% better delivery rate over using the same location, however, this was a study with Androgel which is an alcohol based TD with a known delivery rate of around 10% through the skin.