Yohimburn ES

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think guys about this?

Yohimburn ES (YES) is yet another big jump forward in topical fat loss. Yohimburn ES provides all the benefits that Yohimburn DF and its predecessor Yohimburn delivered. In addition it also provides immensely enhanced fat burning and energy effects. Yohimburn ES (YES) is more powerful than Yohimburn DF. The energy enhancement effect is noticeable as is the increase in both local and systemic lipolysis. Another advantage to ES is that it will work on fatty deposits that are not as A2 rich.

The ES platform adds:

Acetyl-l-Carnitine (ALCAR): Increased lipolysis via enhanced mitochondrial activity.

Acetyl-l-Tyrosine (ALTYR): Increased neurotransmitter and substrate availability, essential for extended lipolytic and adrenergic activity.

Histidine: Increased lipolysis, specifically in WAT (white adipose tissue) via peripheral modulation of CNS.

Theophylline: Increased lipolysis, "energy" and diuresis via cyclic AMP and Beta-Adrenergic activity. Theobromine: Increased lipolysis, "energy" and diuresis via cyclic AMP and Beta-Adrenergic activity.

May in some individuals cause appetite suppression and feelings of "satiation".

Several of ingredients in Yohimburn ES, including:

yohimbine
theophylline
caffeine
theobromine are mild CNS stimulants.

Even though they are applied topically they will still have some stimulatory effect. Also ALCAR and ALTYR will have some mild stimulatory enhancement effects due to their impact on neurotransmitter levels and mitochondrial activity. Because of this Yohimburn ES is also more stimulatory than original and DF. The effect is fairly short-lived, typically less than 2 hours following the application. As with most supplements the stimulatory effect will vary between users. You may find that when you first start using Yohimburn ES (YES) that you're more comfortable lowering the dosages of any oral stimulants you're using simultaneously with YES, such as those containing ephedra or even ephedra free formulas. Once you are comfortable raising the dosages of the other fat burners you should do so incrementally to maintain a comfortable level while you work out.

4fl oz in an aluminum bottle with pump.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Well just using Eviscerate ... oh my goodness. Like I'm frying, I don't carry excess but I'll have 1% body fat soon.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well just using Eviscerate ... oh my goodness. Like I'm frying, I don't carry excess but I'll have 1% body fat soon.
nice!

any water gain?

you doing 5 days on + 2 off?

thanks

sonicwaste

Awards
Eviscerate vs Dermatherm Target?
Eviscerate on abs and lower back and Dermatherm Target on Arms, Shoulder, Traps, Chest... That combo is the ****. Working wonderfully for me lately.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Ronnie Weight Loss 3
Supplements 1
Supplements 3
Supplements 24