low test after 3mths of TRT

trytestim

Awards
Had low libido for years along with an incredibly hard time packing on muscle. Finally went to doc & 1st test of my levels was at 190. I'm 29 years old. Put me on 5mg TESTIM per day. Had my 3 month test & my levels are at 83! WTF?

Did the doc underdose me so that my body shut down & did'nt have enough synthetic to bring me to a decent level? But I can't see how the max of 100mg per day would get me over 200 at that rate. Whats the deal?

trytestim

Awards
Before I got my results back I changed over to inject 100mg Test Cyp per week. So the doc never reviewed my results on the TESTIM. What should the Cyp bring levels to? I feel it will more surely get my levels up to normal.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
It's odd that the doctor wouldn't look at your levels while on the Testim. 100mg of Test Cyp per week should bring you way up past 83; atleast mid-range around 400-500 I'd guess. Guys on HRT can help you more here. Check out the Anti-Aging forum.

trytestim

Awards
Good idea. I'm headed to the ani-aging forum now.

My doc disregarded the test since I changed from the gel to injectable the same day I had blood drawn. My schedule was not alowing me the window I needed to absorb the gel every day. I thought he would at least look at it out of curiosity. Instead they just mailed the result to me straight from the lab.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
some people just dont respond well to the gel. You should get much better results from the IM's