Could Topical Formestane cause anxiety??

1. Registered User

Could Topical Formestane cause anxiety??

This is the second time I've been taking Formestane topically....

I had gotten some anxiety at the first, didn't really clue in that it might be because of the Formestane...

My question is....could Formestane drop my estrogen, progestin or alpha 5a reductase so low that it would cause some anxiety??? Would lack of DHT cause a spike of cortisol??? I don't know what it the cause...Maybe someone knows here on Anabolic Minds!

I have been using a 8 oz. PP's Penetrate carrier with 5 gram of NP's Formestane.

I've been taking it for almost a month now....Started with 4 pumps twice a day and dropped to 2 pumps twice a day like a couple of weeks ago.

Right now, I am not taking anything...finished my PCT about two weeks ago. I used Anabolic Edge after my H-drol - Propadrol 6 weeker cycle.

Need some opinions here...

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thescorp75 View Post
    This is the second time I've been taking Formestane topically....

I had gotten some anxiety at the first, didn't really clue in that it might be because of the Formestane...

My question is....could Formestane drop my estrogen, progestin or alpha 5a reductase so low that it would cause some anxiety??? Would lack of DHT cause a spike of cortisol??? I don't know what it the cause...Maybe someone knows here on Anabolic Minds!

I have been using a 8 oz. PP's Penetrate carrier with 5 gram of NP's Formestane.

I've been taking it for almost a month now....Started with 4 pumps twice a day and dropped to 2 pumps twice a day like a couple of weeks ago.

Right now, I am not taking anything...finished my PCT about two weeks ago. I used Anabolic Edge after my H-drol - Propadrol 6 weeker cycle.

Need some opinions here...
    What you do for PCT?

This seems like a more probable answer. A 6 weeker of H-drol and Proprodrol would probally get you shutdown hard. chemical imbalnces can lead to Depression and/or anxiety.

IFyou had an insuffiecient pct, or had too long of a cycle, i could see a potential for mood distubances. The HPTA is important not only for testosterone, but can modulate serotonin,dopamine, ect.

I could an estrogen imbalance somehow affecting your mood if you get it too low, the key is modulating estrogen, not destroying
  3. Registered User

The answer is YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, when estrogen levels are too low or too high, that can trigger anxiety, reason being lack of HOMEOSTASIS, hormones are out of whack effecting certain neurotransmitters, pm me if having problems, I CAN DEFINITELY HELP!
    doing my own thang!
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mars1107 View Post
    What you do for PCT?

This seems like a more probable answer. A 6 weeker of H-drol and Proprodrol would probally get you shutdown hard. chemical imbalnces can lead to Depression and/or anxiety.

IFyou had an insuffiecient pct, or had too long of a cycle, i could see a potential for mood distubances. The HPTA is important not only for testosterone, but can modulate serotonin,dopamine, ect.

I could an estrogen imbalance somehow affecting your mood if you get it too low, the key is modulating estrogen, not destroying

I'm not in any way in the shutdown state...my libido is great, no depression and tiredness. Morning wood in the morning! It's not a shutdown.

For my PCT I used Anabolic Edge by Palo Alto Labs. I bridged Formestane on my third week. It felt great...but in the last week of taking Formestane that's when I started getting symptoms of anxiety.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Scorp, it's the form most definately. I love my Formestane but I get rapid heart rate and it wrecks my sleep patterns. Aggression and anxiety follow suite for me.

Since you've been taking it for a month, dropping the dosage is NOT gonna make it stop. I find that once form is in my system for about 3 weeks, it keeps kickin for a while even if I go down to 1 pump twice per day (just to give you a comparison).

It's one of the few supps that has sides that, in my personal opinion, are well worth the positive effects.

Finally, that was a mild cycle, and no way you're having problems at this point from the cycle.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Scorp, it's the form most definately. I love my Formestane but I get rapid heart rate and it wrecks my sleep patterns. Aggression and anxiety follow suite for me.

Since you've been taking it for a month, dropping the dosage is NOT gonna make it stop. I find that once form is in my system for about 3 weeks, it keeps kickin for a while even if I go down to 1 pump twice per day (just to give you a comparison).

It's one of the few supps that has sides that, in my personal opinion, are well worth the positive effects.

Finally, that was a mild cycle, and no way you're having problems at this point from the cycle.
    Hey Celc5, yeah I guess its worth it. Form is a great leaner!! The anxiety is tolerable...I simply stopped for a bit.

I'm back on it...using 2 pumps twice a day. I'm on X-Mass right now...on my 3rd week. Started Form about two days ago...

Yes, Form is certainly one of my favorites for a cutting!! It works...like some stuff that works partially or not at all!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thescorp75 View Post
    Hey Celc5, yeah I guess its worth it. Form is a great leaner!! The anxiety is tolerable...I simply stopped for a bit.

I'm back on it...using 2 pumps twice a day. I'm on X-Mass right now...on my 3rd week. Started Form about two days ago...

Yes, Form is certainly one of my favorites for a cutting!! It works...like some stuff that works partially or not at all!

Is the Form cutting Fat or just water. Coming towards the end of my Promagnon cycle and contemplating cel's topical Formestane next.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Is the Form cutting Fat or just water. Coming towards the end of my Promagnon cycle and contemplating cel's topical Formestane next.
    It's tough to say for sure, but I'd say both. I tend really increase my water intake with form so I bet there's some water weight loss.

At the same time, do some weekly skinfolds with form. You'll see abs and thigh decrease by about .5 to 1mm per week and chest by about 1 to 1.5 mm per week (and I've seen this on maintenance diets too). I usually see the chest tighten up right away.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best areas to rub in CEL topical formestane!?
    By gamer2be08 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 02:17 PM
  2. CEL topical formestane
    By lifthard24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 08:31 PM
  3. Topical Formestane
    By Delita420 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-27-2009, 01:30 PM
  4. Topical Formestane