EQ as a transdermal?

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Would it at all be possible to make EQ transdermal? Just a thought....I'm a newbie to all this obviously. :rolleyes:

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Only if you had boldenone base...in which it would be an excellent transdermal.

Chemo

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Since I've never actually encountered any boldenone base around then it's back to the drawing board I guess.....ohh well it was a nice thought. lol
Thanks Chemo

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you can find it.. it is just alittle harder to locate..

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
EQ base is like the wind. You don't know where it comes from or where it goes, but there is no doubt that it's there.....lol

porch monkey

Banned
Awards
dude eq is painless when injected, secondly you need alot to get good results from it (at least 50mg (more like 100) ed to get the muscles bulging and vains poppin out) i just don't see the point of doing it transderm. if only half to to 3/4 of the product is absorbed into the body. what a waist of money??!!. i don't mean to offend you or anyone else that reads this but whats the point? you could spend the extra money saved on something else.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dude eq is painless when injected, secondly you need alot to get good results from it (at least 50mg (more like 100) ed to get the muscles bulging and vains poppin out) i just don't see the point of doing it transderm. if only half to to 3/4 of the product is absorbed into the body. what a waist of money??!!. i don't mean to offend you or anyone else that reads this but whats the point? you could spend the extra money saved on something else.
EQ IS Painless injected, but the cost of base, and the chems is cheap too.It's about even when considering when you through in the cost of pins too (give or take a few bucks)

Peace

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bold base is hard to find?? Say's who. :thumbsup:

size

Awards
  • Established
Bold base is nice because it is fast acting. Never done transdermal, but I imagine bold. base would be a good one.

preston25

Awards
Powder is cheap in comparison, and fast acting when comparing EQ takes weeks to kick in.