EQ as a transdermal?
- 01-18-2004, 08:59 PM
- 01-18-2004, 09:26 PM
01-18-2004, 09:58 PM
Since I've never actually encountered any boldenone base around then it's back to the drawing board I guess.....ohh well it was a nice thought. lol
01-18-2004, 11:26 PM
01-19-2004, 06:49 AM
EQ base is like the wind. You don't know where it comes from or where it goes, but there is no doubt that it's there.....lol
07-19-2004, 07:35 PM
dude eq is painless when injected, secondly you need alot to get good results from it (at least 50mg (more like 100) ed to get the muscles bulging and vains poppin out) i just don't see the point of doing it transderm. if only half to to 3/4 of the product is absorbed into the body. what a waist of money??!!. i don't mean to offend you or anyone else that reads this but whats the point? you could spend the extra money saved on something else.
07-19-2004, 08:06 PM
EQ IS Painless injected, but the cost of base, and the chems is cheap too.It's about even when considering when you through in the cost of pins too (give or take a few bucks)Originally Posted by porch monkey
07-19-2004, 11:28 PM
07-20-2004, 12:25 AM
Bold base is nice because it is fast acting. Never done transdermal, but I imagine bold. base would be a good one.
05-29-2007, 07:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Davrlev in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2006, 10:10 AM
- By Chippewa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2005, 08:25 PM
- By Syr in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-13-2004, 09:26 PM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-14-2003, 06:23 PM
- By Judo Tom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 36Last Post: 11-11-2002, 12:47 PM