6 0xo transdermal

gordon

Awards
how effective would it be to empty my 6 oxo tablets and add it to make a transdermal.what are the amounts of ingrediennts and how much 6oxo.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
My cohort in crime replied but I believe he was referencing to the tendency of the spray pump head to clog due to the binders and is therefore not recommended.

The binders are actually inert and should not present a problem if absorbed into the body.  This is unlikely, however, as they are generally extremely water soluble and will have a difficult time crossing the skin.

Chemo

chosen5

Banned
Awards
If one wanted to filter out the filler, what would you recommend dissolving the capsules' contents in?

Then just use a coffee filter to filter out the filler, and place the remaining liquid in a vat of hot water - allowing the solvent to evaporate, and you're left with raw 6-oxo powder. Right?

You'd then be left with 6g of 6-oxo, if you were to administer it transdermally what would you recommend, dosage wise?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I don't know how you can get rid of the filler though. But as far as dosage 50mg/day transdermally is good. Talk to ya..

PLer

Awards
I don't know how you can get rid of the filler though. But as far as dosage 50mg/day transdermally is good. Talk to ya..
Where do you come up with this Curt? Do you know the % absorbed orally?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It is suposedly 5%... Talk to ya...

PLer

Awards
Where does this # come from?

If it is 5% I would still go with 100 mg because 600mg is what we know for a fact works well, and we're probably getting 30-40%.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
50mg would = 20mg absorbed. At the recomended dosage of 6-oxo which is 300mg you get 15mg absorbed... But everyone is doubleing the dosage but whether it works better oir not I don't know.. Talk to ya..

fullycovered

Awards
Isn't 6-ox something like arimidex or what?

thats what i thought anyway, i haven't been keeping up too much on new releases.....anyone?

chosen5

Banned
Awards
http://www.ergopharm.net/products/6oxo.asp<br><br>6-OXO is an excellent product to use between cycles. Its unique structure works to combat estrogen formation while simultaneously increasing your own natural testicular testosterone production.
Suppose to be more effective post-cycle to combat excess estrogen and thus promoting natural testosterone production - more along the lines of Clomid.

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
If one wanted to filter out the filler, what would you recommend dissolving the capsules' contents in?
If you're going to try this, use iso (99%) for dissolving the powder. I haven't done this with 6-OXO specifically, but the process works fine on several other caps that I have done it with.

It's not really difficult, it's just a little time consuming, especially if you are then evaporating the iso afterwards. It is a little easier, if you are making your own homebrew. Then simply dissolve the powder in the proper amount of iso that you are going to use in your formula. Then after filtering, you already have your PH dissolved in the iso (for the first step of your homebrew), and you don't have to evaporate the iso off.

If you are adding the filtered PH to an existing topical (such as Par's PH gel or BDC's TGel), then you have to go thru the evaporating process, which takes a bit longer.

RVEXLER

Awards
Why not transdermal Formasin

This product is prescription only in Europe and has ton's of research behind it as far as its ability to block estrogen formation. It's only available in the U.S. as oral supplement. However, it has poor oral availability. Perhaps someone should come up with a transdermal to address this issue..... anyone?

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established

If you are adding the filtered PH to an existing topical (such as Par's PH gel or BDC's TGel), then you have to go thru the evaporating process, which takes a bit longer.
the evaporation process consists of what exactly? just allowing the alcohol to sit? or should we heat it to speed it up? etc

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
the evaporation process consists of what exactly? just allowing the alcohol to sit? or should we heat it to speed it up? etc
Considering it's alcohol, I don't directly heat it up, like putting it in the microwave. Instead, I have put the container that the filtered alcohol solution is in and placed it in a warm/hot water bath (NOT boiling). Let it sit for a while, and then reheat the water bath, as it cools down. Repeat the process until the alcohol is evaporating.

It may take a while, depending on how much alcohol you used during the filtering process, so it's better to use as little alcohol to filter with as you can get by with.

After the alcohol has evaporated, you are left with just powder. The only problem is that some of it sticks to the inside of your glass (container). It leaves a film. So you have to "scrape" some of it out of the bottom and sides of your glass. You end up losing a little bit in the process.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Another easy home method of fast evaporating alcohol would be to use a small fan and direct the airflow over the container.

Chemo