TD Vitamin?

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Well Im sure we've all seen the literature about how many vitamins and whatnot have poor if any bioavailibility for some of the vitamins and minerals. Has a TD vitamin ever be considered or even possible?

G Force

Banned
Awards
Sure it's been considered and tried. There are a few factors that come into play such as the vitamin's molecular weight and solubility. Force of Green Labs is big on transdermal aminos, vitamins, and certain peptides.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Technically, water-soluble vitamins have poor bio-availability, but it's in a different fashion. Also, unlike most supplements, your body is constantly flooded with these during every meal. It seems like overkill and a pain in the ass to me.

G Force

Banned
Awards
Technically, water-soluble vitamins have poor bio-availability, but it's in a different fashion. Also, unlike most supplements, your body is constantly flooded with these during every meal. It seems like overkill and a pain in the ass to me.
It is indeed overkill for most vitamins.

bodyfort

Awards
just as long they pass the molecular weight and most likely you will be only able to do vitamins that are easily to dissolve as majority of them are not. Mine is Vitamin C