- 04-21-2009, 10:16 PM
- 06-16-2009, 12:29 PM
Sure it's been considered and tried. There are a few factors that come into play such as the vitamin's molecular weight and solubility. Force of Green Labs is big on transdermal aminos, vitamins, and certain peptides.
06-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Technically, water-soluble vitamins have poor bio-availability, but it's in a different fashion. Also, unlike most supplements, your body is constantly flooded with these during every meal. It seems like overkill and a pain in the ass to me.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
06-16-2009, 02:59 PM
06-16-2009, 11:38 PM
just as long they pass the molecular weight and most likely you will be only able to do vitamins that are easily to dissolve as majority of them are not. Mine is Vitamin C
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 63Last Post: 10-06-2014, 03:31 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2003, 07:54 PM
- By Sheesh in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2003, 01:50 PM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2003, 10:26 PM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-03-2002, 04:35 PM