making EQ ??

321nightmare

Awards
Hello I got a few questions on Homebrewing. I've been reading post and searching out the wazzo but I'm still confused. I would like to make Equipoise im unsure of the way and ingredients needed. I did read kitchen chemist post on how but still wondering. ?#1 what powder do I use? Do I use actuall Equipoise powder or do I use 1-t or something else. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you use EQ powder.. and I think you really need to do a ton more research before you step off in the AAS

321nightmare

Awards
I know a good amount about AAS but the concept of homebrewing is new to me. I've already got my cycle planned with everything from a diet plan to a lifting regiem. I'm still getting all my gear in but wanted to find out more about hombrewing.

>>>>I really didn't mean to ask about a source and I will remember not to do that in the future<<<< edit Matthew D

Last edited by a moderator:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well that is asking about sources and that is a big big no no here

Bone

Awards
Damn brother it cant be more simple. :D Powder, ba/bb, heat, filter, heat LOL If I remember correctly in KC's thread is says something like, EQ is idiot proof LMAO

Peace

Bone

321nightmare

Awards
I understand the basic proccess of how to do it. But I'm confused about the EQ powder. To most of you this is elementary but thats where I'm at. Is the powder something I make or to I buy it premade
P.S. I already have sources I don't know how that came across as asking for one and I'm sorry if that was taken the wrong way.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
eq comes in the form of a smelly-ass thick syrup.
You then add ba/bb and some sterile oil and you have a solution. Its quite simple, just don't spill the eq cause it stinks bad

Bone

Awards
Yup the Eq "powder" is liquid at room temp. You cant make the hormone bro, you have to buy it.

Peace

Bone

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro I just made some yesterday (for an experiment of course :D ) an it's as easy as pie. The hardest part is making sure everything is sterile and stay's that way. Making it is simple just making it safe can be tricky. Always take that extra step to insure safety.

Also yes as they stated it's EQ syrup not powder LOL. But if doesn't stink half as bad as the test enth. :( My box O'goodies still smells like it even after the TE wax was removed.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Yup the Eq "powder" is liquid at room temp. You cant make the hormone bro, you have to buy it.

Peace

Bone
Actualy EQ can be converted, but if you can get the "powder" you'd be better off.

EQ from 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol

Boldenone can be had in approximately 90% yield from 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol by just stirring the prohormone in dichloromethane with 5x weight equivalents of activated MnO2 for 24 hours at room temperature. Just filtering away the MnO2 after the reaction and evaporating the solvent gives pure boldenone.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Actualy EQ can be converted, but if you can get the "powder" you'd be better off.

EQ from 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol

Boldenone can be had in approximately 90% yield from 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol by just stirring the prohormone in dichloromethane with 5x weight equivalents of activated MnO2 for 24 hours at room temperature. Just filtering away the MnO2 after the reaction and evaporating the solvent gives pure boldenone.
are you shitting me? Have you tried this?
Please go into some more detail and tell me in idiot terms how to do this. thanks man

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yes bellicose you can do it but why go to all the trouble when EQ powder isn't all that expensive. Also I'm pretty sure it would yeild bold base which is useless unless you want to add an ester or run it as transdermal. Your better off buying EQ powder or if you want fast acting EQ get Boldenone Acetate.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
That is something that Spidey (from SM) & I had talked about. No, I've not tried this conversion as I am working on Andro to TNE right now. I might try that next. I think all one would have to do is mix something like this:

5g 1,4-androstadiene-3,17-diol
25g MnO2
In enough dichloro to dissolve the solutes
Mix 24hrs then dry on hotplate untill only the crystal is left. The BP of dichloro is 39.8C. I'm not sure what the MP of EQ is.

This would yeild around 4.5g EQ if done perfectly. I agree with getting EQ powder if you know where.

bellicose

Banned
Awards
Yes bellicose you can do it but why go to all the trouble when EQ powder isn't all that expensive. Also I'm pretty sure it would yeild bold base which is useless unless you want to add an ester or run it as transdermal. Your better off buying EQ powder or if you want fast acting EQ get Boldenone Acetate.
Legality, the trouble of getting powder in the country. My source for powder was having problems with getting packages through customs.
Plus, it'd be some fun to make my own

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Legality, the trouble of getting powder in the country. My source for powder was having problems with getting packages through customs.
Plus, it'd be some fun to make my own
To hell with customs, Domestic is the name of the game. Bellicose just realize it would be bold base which you can get cheaper then 1,4 andr.

Candle, Boldenone base
melting point= 167-172C
molecular weight= 286.40
rotation= +22 CHCL3

EQ
Melting Point: Liquid
Rotation:
+38.3°
Molecular Weight:
Formula:
C30 H44 O

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info jminis. I agree with you 100% on buying EQ powder. Unfortunatly, myself and many others have no idea of where to get it. So I'm stuck playing the conversion game for now.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
It's kind of strange that I stumbled onto some of this stuff on vaious boards. I was a biochem major in college and was always interested in homebrewing but never had the resources. Now it's common knowledge all over. Just need to get my hands on the powders.....for research purposes of course.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
LOL. it is amazing how information has popped as the need has arisen...

reddyman

Awards
Well that is asking about sources and that is a big big no no here
How is that asking for a source? He asked what is the powder? not will you sell it to me. Chill out dude. its A holes like you that get newbees to go elswhere. the more peeps are on a site the more prosperouse the site is. You were a hall monitor when you were a kid werent you.

reddyman

Awards
I understand the basic proccess of how to do it. But I'm confused about the EQ powder. To most of you this is elementary but thats where I'm at. Is the powder something I make or to I buy it premade
P.S. I already have sources I don't know how that came across as asking for one and I'm sorry if that was taken the wrong way.
no worries. There are Dicks everywhere. just ignore them. You did nothing wrong. I am a Mod on some other boards and a Q's like that should be delt with respectfully. They didn't know jack at one time. We all learn by asking and reading. Limited books on the subject, so you have to ask. Be carefull cause I have seen conversions that were not safe and info that was wrong being pushed off as the gospel. Read up on several sites. Kitchen Chemist knows his stuff. your pretty safe following his recipies untill you get your cherry popped. I love experimenting, get all my test equiptment off Ebay. Stirring hotplate, bottle crimpers etc....
Be cool and hang in there.

bux4source

Banned
Awards
Damn brother it cant be more simple. :D Powder, ba/bb, heat, filter, heat LOL If I remember correctly in KC's thread is says something like, EQ is idiot proof LMAO

Peace

Bone
Where is kc thread on this subject?

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
As far as the conversion goes i would steer clear of it, unless you don't mind storing/disposing of your waste rinse when finished. Leave the conversions to the chemists. Go with what MattD suggested.

reddyman: be careful whose side you're on...the Mods are here to protect us and all this information.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Reddyman.. you might be a mod at other places but in our house you don't come being critical when you don't know the whole story and dig up a thread that is over year old.. if you had managed to look at the post you were looking at, you would have noticed that I had to edit out the source information.. now its that strange that you are jumping on me about being a dick.. now if you don't like it.. stay the hell away from the site because we definitly don't need you around here... later