Heated Transdermals

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Problem with soaking it in a sink full of hot water is that the label would come off.  This may not be a prob, though.

2. Do you really care abou tthe labels... They suck anyways..hehehehe. Just kidding... Talk to ya...

Hey chemo the color works anyways...

•   

3. Originally posted by deaconbill
    Problem with soaking it in a sink full of hot water is that the label would come off.  This may not be a prob, though.
    To be honest, I never tested the label integrity after soaking in a hot water bath   I am currently heating mine with a bottle warmer that we used for my daughter.  It is the kind that wraps around and has velcro for closure.  It warms just enough...

One thing I should add here is that I have noticed increased irritation with heated applications.  It would be likened to 2-3 weeks of normal temperature use.  Well see how it goes though.

Chemo

4. Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
    One thing I should add here is that I have noticed increased irritation with heated applications.  Chemo
    I wonder if that was why my skin began to peel after only 11 days?  I figured it was just the DMSO.

5. Could it be the 1-test just becomes more irritating. Maybe and I say maybe the heating will give it more absorption than you think. ????????? Talk to ya

Man I hate being a follower!!!!! But i'll heat to try it out.. Crap.hehehe ..... Talk to ya
    •   

6. Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

To be honest, I never tested the label integrity after soaking in a hot water bath   I am currently heating mine with a bottle warmer that we used for my daughter.  It is the kind that wraps around and has velcro for closure.  It warms just enough...

One thing I should add here is that I have noticed increased irritation with heated applications.  It would be likened to 2-3 weeks of normal temperature use.  Well see how it goes though.

Chemo
    actually got a similar warmer lying around here somewhere. good idea

7. I am assuming that using my wife's hair dryer on my intended point of application will also increase absorption. Flesh seems to dissipate heat rather slowly when the heat is localized and sweating is not involved.

8. is there a maximum temp that say T1pro or anyother Transdermal PH can be stored at constantly?   Im saying this, because instead of having to heat it everytime, what if you just kept it hot enough constantly?  Say keeping it by a heater or whatever.

h19

9. As long as we're not talking months at a time the constant heat should not compromise the integrity of the transdermal.

Chemo

10. Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

To be honest, I never tested the label integrity after soaking in a hot water bath  
    Chemo
    It doesn't come off. I soaked mine and had no problem....The DMSO on the other hand?

11. set it on top of the computer motor... That's what I do for certain things that I want to keep warm, heheh

cheap and effective (unless you somehow manage to spill it inside the case of the monitor!)

-Jim

12. how old is your monitor dude...dont think it shoudl get that warm..lol

13. the one I set it on top of is 2 months old... I guess maybe it gest hotter because it is 22 incher. It doesn't feel like that much heat comes out of the top, but if you let something sit there long enough, it gets pretty hot.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heat and transdermals?
    By DieTrying in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-08-2003, 10:07 PM
  2. recipe for transdermal fina?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:35 PM
  3. transdermals, sex and bed - question?
    By xcreed in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:12 PM
  4. Test ENTH as a transdermal
    By Judo Tom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-11-2002, 12:47 PM