M1T transdermal

ps24eva

Awards
I know the methyl is for proetection via oral delivery.

But still has anyone done M1T transdermal for experimentation's sake

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Other than LG with their methyl-4-AD product nobody has considered the idea of a transdermal 17-alkyl.

Please use your head and do not put methyl 1-test powder into a transdermal.

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I fully agree. Plus the reason for the m-1-t is so you don't have to use a transdermal for the 1-test. TTY

PS Way to risky........

ps24eva

Awards
Here's my thinking:

M1T transdermal bypasses the liver right into the blood

and the methyl group will protect it from the degradations of the body

shadow_manifest

Awards
But the methyl group protects it from the liver. You would have far better absorbtion orally.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just because it is a dermal doesn't man that it won't effect your liver.

ps24eva

Awards
sifu,

yeah thats true

but its better than goin through the hepatic portal vein right to your liver

shadow_manifest

Awards
But at the dose you would have to run it at would it be worth it? I mean if you wanted to run it a 20mg a day you'd be rubbing on 60mg or so. You'd be better off pinning it.

Power Nutrition

sifu,

yeah thats true

but its better than goin through the hepatic portal vein right to your liver

Even if it does avoid first pass it must still be metabloized by the liver. If you dose 5mg, your liver must metabolize 5mg, regardless of how it was introduced to the body.

ps24eva

Awards
yeah but that will take a LONG while comparatively to the oral route

and it wouldn't bombard the liver all at once

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
You are trying to apply steady state theory to a compound that was never designed for transdermal delivery.

Can it be dosed transdermally? Yes it can.

Will it be effective as a transdermal? Yes it will.

Will it be efficient as a transdermal in terms of amount of active material? No it won't.

Will transdermal delivery make it easier on the liver? No it won't.

The sum result is that it will take twice as much to do the same job transdermally. Why use a delivery method that is half as efficient (at best) and waste half your powder? Issues like this will become more relevant after the ban is in place and replacement powders are harder to come by.

Chemo

ps24eva

Awards
Will transdermal delivery make it easier on the liver? No it won't.

Chemo

this is where I am inclined to disagree and why I started the thread. I think it will be better on the liver if it bypasses the hepatic portal vein. That way you don't flood the hepatic sinusoids with M1T

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
When the liver has to metabolize 10 mg of methyl 1-test it does not regard delivery method...it simply does not care where it came from since the task at hand is the same.

Granted, if a methylated compound gets around first pass the liver must still contend with it through second, third, or fourth pass. The amount of liver stress is not diminished but rather DELAYED...it will still amount to the same magnitude of liver enzyme elevation regardless of delivery method.

The only thing accomplished is wasting half the active material through the transdermal delivery.

Chemo

ps24eva

Awards
that delay would be good

plus m1t is "cheap" anyway expecially the powder, so it doesn't matter if some is wasted

shadow_manifest

Awards
The delay doesn't matter. The damage will still be the same.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
that delay would be good

plus m1t is "cheap" anyway expecially the powder, so it doesn't matter if some is wasted
That statement is not very good form.

The raw materials may be affordable and easy to acquire now but what about in a few months when the prohormone ban is implemented?

As in the lifestyle we share, it is better to start with good form and end with good form.

Chemo

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Not that anyone should use it transdermally, but is the molecular weight low enough with the 17aa to even be used this way?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Actually, it's not much higher than 1-test base...it should be able to be dosed transdermally to the same success.

Chemo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 10