PREGNENOLONE = GLAZED EYES ?

living2die

living2die

Awards
Has anyone noticed a glazed, glassy eyed appearance after using PREGNENOLONE (TD) ? I have noticed this lately, I look like I just blazed one down.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
odd you just posted this. I have just started research on it. I am curiosu as to your dosing. so far all my reading, i have not seen anything eye related.

EDIT: Just noticed this is in the transdermal forum(i got in through google) Why did you go this route.

living2die

living2die

Awards
When one takes PREG the oral route, it goes through a bunch of conversions in the liver (it is basically treated like an oral steroid) which metabolizes oral PREG into a metabolite of PREG. IMO, TD PREG with a good carrier/solvent/penetration enhancer topical delivery system is the next best route to go next to IM PREG injection (never heard of anyone doing this).

The TD route renders not only better abosorption, but more unadulterated PREG which can be converted into the neurosteroid PREG S (which is what I want). The liver is a mysterious place and you never know how the liver will react to an oral steroid.

I REALLY WANT TO GET MY HANDS ON SOME GAYLORD CHEM DMSO BUT DONT KNOW WHERE I CAN PURCHASE IT!?!?!?

odd you just posted this. I have just started research on it. I am curiosu as to your dosing. so far all my reading, i have not seen anything eye related.

EDIT: Just noticed this is in the transdermal forum(i got in through google) Why did you go this route.