Separating Fillers from Finaplix / Trenbolone

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure this has been posted, but I gave up after 5 searches with no luck. I have an ample supply of a transdermal carrier, but am trying to figure out how filter the hormone out of finaplix pellets? I don't want to mix the fillers into my homebrew.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You really don't need to do that. If you filter out fillers, you can inject the fina instead of transdermal.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
But what if you don't want to pin, and you don't want the "unkown" fillers being absorbed trandermally? aka....me

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Secondary question: Should I be worried about absorbing the fillers or are they harmless? I'm concerned since my source doesn't specify what the fillers are, and also says it was prepared in an "unsterilized" process......kind of freaks me out.

skazman

Awards
Dissolve them in any pure alcohol (99% iso should work ok) - the hormone will dissolve, but the binders will not. Then you can either decant it or just filter it through a coffee filter.

Finally, let the alcohol evaporate off and you should have fairly pure trenbolone acetate.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
You could use the old crystal fina method and add that to your transdermal carrier...although personally I'd just inject it...

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
You could use the old crystal fina method and add that to your transdermal carrier...although personally I'd just inject it...
I really don't want to pin yet, but I know that's what everybody says. Tren will suck for a first timer, since you need to shoot ED or EOD. What is the slimmest gauge pin I could shoot with? I don't want to be stickin' a 22 gauge EOD....especially my first time.

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I really don't want to pin yet, but I know that's what everybody says. Tren will suck for a first timer, since you need to shoot ED or EOD. What is the slimmest gauge pin I could shoot with? I don't want to be stickin' a 22 gauge EOD....especially my first time.

I always use a 23g and it's no big deal....my first real cycle was prop...It's fun...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tren solo will likely kind of suck too

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
SoCo4Fun - 23 is slightly smaller and wouldn't be as bad with test since that is only 1 or 2X per week. Tren could potentially be everyday which would suck. My ass would be solid scar tissue (-:

EasyEJL - I would do it with 4AD. I will never do any cycle without some form of test.....gotta keep my member working at all times (-:

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
SoCo4Fun - 23 is slightly smaller and wouldn't be as bad with test since that is only 1 or 2X per week. Tren could potentially be everyday which would suck. My ass would be solid scar tissue (-:

EasyEJL - I would do it with 4AD. I will never do any cycle without some form of test.....gotta keep my member working at all times (-:

I've done plenty of tren cycles pinning everyday...and how is prop only once or twice a week? Yeah sure, in theory you could pin prop E3D but most people pin EOD or ED...

centeroiler

centeroiler

Awards
Dissolve them in any pure alcohol (99% iso should work ok) - the hormone will dissolve, but the binders will not. Then you can either decant it or just filter it through a coffee filter.

Finally, let the alcohol evaporate off and you should have fairly pure trenbolone acetate.
If you don't want to pin this is the best way to separate the fillers and keep most or all the Tren. You can go to Basskiller's site and get just about everything there is to know about Tren including the Crystal Fina Method. For Transdermal I would just do the alcohol extraction because you lose product (10-20%) recrystallizing and you don't need it for transdermal delivery. The fillers are just talc and cellulose and almost all is filtered out in the alcohol extraction.

Compound your Trenbolone into Phlogel Ultra, which is available in the U.S. now (no more having to get it from Canada), and you are G2G. Phlogel is awesome. Its on par with DMSO absorption-wise without the stink. Figure 50% absorption. Hope this helps.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I've done plenty of tren cycles pinning everyday...and how is prop only once or twice a week? Yeah sure, in theory you could pin prop E3D but most people pin EOD or ED...
Although I've never, pinned, I've done a lot of research and have NEVER read post of someone shooting Test Every Day!

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
See my post below...

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you don't want to pin this is the best way to separate the fillers and keep most or all the Tren. You can go to Basskiller's site and get just about everything there is to know about Tren including the Crystal Fina Method. For Transdermal I would just do the alcohol extraction because you lose product (10-20%) recrystallizing and you don't need it for transdermal delivery. The fillers are just talc and cellulose and almost all is filtered out in the alcohol extraction.

Compound your Trenbolone into Phlogel Ultra, which is available in the U.S. now (no more having to get it from Canada), and you are G2G. Phlogel is awesome. Its on par with DMSO absorption-wise without the stink. Figure 50% absorption. Hope this helps.
hmm what sort of amount of phlogel do you end up smearing on a day this way? just wondering about contact/transferral risk

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
I have a way of coming across very short so I'm coming back to add more info...

Test is the hormone that people inject but it comes with many different esters attached. Sure, most people pin enanthate or cyp 1 or twice a week but prop really should be pinned EOD for stable blood levels...even more frequent is base or what a lot of people call TNE (test no ester). That has to be pinned daily (if not multiple times in a day).

SoCo4Fun

SoCo4Fun

Awards
  • Established
Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here are a few threads of people talking about test prop and how they pin it EOD...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/118487-trena-testp.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/113342-test-prop-tren.html

This one is ED:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/116371-another-prop-ace.html

Most people these days pin their prop EOD...back when I first got into gear people were pinning prop daily...I still find it keeps sides to a minimum for me when I pin prop daily...
Here is another going ED, and his first inject..
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/110875-first-injectable-teste-18.html#post1843860

I am surprised you did all that reading, and never came across a post of someone pinning prop ED, or EOD.

hormonedude

Awards
hmm what sort of amount of phlogel do you end up smearing on a day this way? just wondering about contact/transferral risk
You don't really have to worry about the transfer after about 30 mihutes or so. I would just put the Phlojel Ultra in a place that is covered by your shirt. The best place for any androgenic hormone carried by a transdermal is upper back and shoulders.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
centeroiler

centeroiler

Awards
Well, you can easily compound up to 200 mg/gram with Phlogel Ultra, and even more if you compound using a solvent.

So, you don't have to "smear" it on. With Tren figuring 50% absorption for Phlogel, you could easily compound it at 100mg/gram for a net application of 50mg of Trenbolone Acetate ED, or @150mg/gram for a net 75mg Tren Ace EOD. A gram of Phlogel is pretty small bro, so it is not a lot.

Avoid contact for at least an hour to be safe. But honestly, with Trenbolone I would keep the application site covered until you wash. I would not risk my loved ones with exposure to Tren. NFW.

centeroiler

centeroiler

Awards
You don't really have to worry about the transfer after about 30 mihutes or so. I would just put the Phlojel Ultra in a place that is covered by your shirt. The best place for any androgenic hormone carried by a transdermal is upper back and shoulders.
Actually the best place is the balls bro, with +/-70% total absorption. Now I understand, most people don't want to do the nuts, but technically it does have the highest absorption of all and actually approachs injection. I don't know about Phlogel on the nuts though, ouch.......

Last edited:
dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
70% huh. Guess you have tried it then.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I talked to someone who used the cattle gun and injected the pellets directly :D

yeah, if you are pinning test + hcg and dont care about the shutdown then the sack is the place to put the TD

parkwaytrash

Awards
just curious, why dont you want to pin? i have got to be the biggest wuss when it comes to needles. but after the 3rd or 4th stab i start looking forward to the next shot.

as for the "slimmest" gauge, i am doing 25 gauge for quads and delts. 22 gauge for glutes. i have read some people using insulin needles, but i think that would take awhile to push the oil through.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
just curious, why dont you want to pin? i have got to be the biggest wuss when it comes to needles. but after the 3rd or 4th stab i start looking forward to the next shot.

as for the "slimmest" gauge, i am doing 25 gauge for quads and delts. 22 gauge for glutes. i have read some people using insulin needles, but i think that would take awhile to push the oil through.
The main reason is that I have some 4AD on hand, and tren is legal to obtain. As a pin virgin, I'd rather not have to stick tren ED or EOD for my first cycle

If test was legal, a test/deca cycle would probably be a no brainer first cycle for me. Since I can't confirm the reliability of a potential source, I'll probably just take another baby step :laugh:

centeroiler

centeroiler

Awards
70% huh. Guess you have tried it then.
I'll try anything...once. DMSO on the bag???:scared: Well, almost anything...

Seriously, the efficacy of scotal absorption is very well documented. Lots of 5-alpha reductase/DHT conversion though.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I'll try anything...once. DMSO on the bag???:scared: Well, almost anything...

Seriously, the efficacy of scotal absorption is very well documented. Lots of 5-alpha reductase/DHT conversion though.
Something about that idea gives me the willies. I think I'd rather pin than rub it on my twin sacred organs :laugh:

Bigtattoony

Awards
Although I've never, pinned, I've done a lot of research and have NEVER read post of someone shooting Test Every Day!
ummm clearly you havint done much research EVERYONE i know doing prop pins at the least EOD, and when using suspension its ALWAYS ED. Also just my opinion but not only is using tren for your first cycle an awful idea turning it transdermal isnt the best idea ive ever heard as you cant be absolutely positive how much is getting into your system as well as the fact that tren lowers your t3 levels so youll need thyroxin as well. 4ad is not a sufficient source of test to run with a tren cycle and just doesn't make any sense to do it like that to me at all. just my .02

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
ummm clearly you havint done much research EVERYONE i know doing prop pins at the least EOD, and when using suspension its ALWAYS ED. Also just my opinion but not only is using tren for your first cycle an awful idea turning it transdermal isnt the best idea ive ever heard as you cant be absolutely positive how much is getting into your system as well as the fact that tren lowers your t3 levels so youll need thyroxin as well. 4ad is not a sufficient source of test to run with a tren cycle and just doesn't make any sense to do it like that to me at all. just my .02

If you read the full thread, I already addressed that comment on the Cypionate, "I never specifically searched Test prop. I've read a lot on "basic" test enanthate and Sust cycles (which are once or twice a week)"

Why do you think 4AD wouldn't be sufficient with Tren?

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
gauge, blah

The gauge on that gun is pretty big isn't it EasyEJL? This was actually my initial thought after seeing how much trouble it is to find out what the "magic solution" is and all that mess.. My second idea is either GOING through the whole mess to make an IM/subq solution or either mixing with DMSO transdermally. If that wasn't a joke about your friend using the gun.. lol, where did he put the pellets, in his ass? How much does it hurt and what kind of dosage did he use? I think for cattle they recommend all 10 pellets don't they? And that is supposed to last quite a while right? I might just use it transdermally but everyone bitches about absorption rates and all that.. I don't think they realize how potent this stuff is. You can't believe everything you read either, and even morning lab results aren't always accurate.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The gauge on that gun is pretty big isn't it EasyEJL? This was actually my initial thought after seeing how much trouble it is to find out what the "magic solution" is and all that mess.. My second idea is either GOING through the whole mess to make an IM/subq solution or either mixing with DMSO transdermally. If that wasn't a joke about your friend using the gun.. lol, where did he put the pellets, in his ass? How much does it hurt and what kind of dosage did he use? I think for cattle they recommend all 10 pellets don't they? And that is supposed to last quite a while right? I might just use it transdermally but everyone bitches about absorption rates and all that.. I don't think they realize how potent this stuff is. You can't believe everything you read either, and even morning lab results aren't always accurate.
It is a pretty big bore. He did shoot it into his glutes, but I don't recall dose. He said he'd never do it again :D

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
I'll be mixing trenbolone acetate with 90% DMSO gel to administer transdermally. My goal is for my body to absorb either 10 mg or 20 daily. Having said that, I've heard mixed information about the percentage of the trenbolone that will be actually be absorbed. My question is this: How many pellets (20mg) should I mix with the DMSO to absorb 20mg a day with & without the alchohol dissolving method. I want to refine it if it's as easy as it sounds. Thanks for your time.

-C

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
I'll be mixing trenbolone acetate with 90% DMSO gel to administer transdermally. My goal is for my body to absorb either 10 mg or 20 daily. Having said that, I've heard mixed information about the percentage of the trenbolone that will be actually be absorbed. My question is this: How many pellets (20mg) should I mix with the DMSO to absorb 20mg a day with & without the alchohol dissolving method. I want to refine it if it's as easy as it sounds. Thanks for your time.

-C
Hey there C. My last cycle, which was almost a year ago was tren + 4AD. I assumed something like 25% absorption & smeared myself with 6 crushed implants daily (120mg total) & DMSO. I used a lot more 4AD; around 300-400mg. I was shooting for a decent HRT level dose of converted test from my 4AD stash, but of course 4AD is somewhat active by itself.

I wouldn't use less than 120mg tren, at least using the primitive "crush the stuff, rub it in" transdermal method, and I'm a lot lighter than you are. 120mg was the sweet spot for me. 160mg felt like too much. Less than 120mg felt like not quite enough. I'm going to try removing the binders for my next cycle (easily done -but I've been lazy); I have to guess the absorption will be somewhat better. I'll probably mix it with TNE, which I have found is super cheap.

Do start out small to make sure it agrees with you; the first time I tried this I started at 60mg applied, but you should have enough pellets around to ramp up to at least 120-160mg for the duration of your cycle. Fina is cheap; might as well have a whole bunch around. Also, do stack it with something like test; first time I tried it, I was only using 50-100mg of 4AD, and it wasn't anywhere near enough. You really, really, honest and truly need a good dose of test with tren. I wouldn't lie to you. I know, I didn't listen either, but you have to take your test with it.

I wrote down a good fina PCT log somewhere here. It worked great. Clomid + IGF-1 + DHEA. I'll do it again next year, with the probable addition of my new best friend, formestane. The trick is to keep rolling your test (or 4ad) until the tren ester completely clears your system; I gave it a bit over a week from stopping fina to stopping the 4AD to be on the safe side. I figure there is no way your nuts will recover with any amount of a strong androgen like tren in your body, so clear that shyeah out and roll with some regular test (or 4ad) until your blood is clean. For a non HGC restart, I think my method is going to be pretty effective. I barely felt surpressed by doing it this way. It was much cleaner and nicer than any past PCT. I think the IGF-1 helps a lot, but I also think the timing thing of staggering the ester with the base is pretty helpful.

Downsides to this cycle: it was a lot of DMSO. I don't think it was stinky, but it sure dried my skin out. I might try phlogel or penetrate the next time. I'd pin it, but I'm still chicken with daily 22 gauge IM oil injections (IM IGF-1 was the most painless thing ever though). I also think TD application of base hormones is pretty useful for giving your endocrine system a sharp cut off. Wish I could find some tren base without playing home chemist.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
My wife is OK with lotions, but not with pinning. Therefore I will not pin.
Bass killer has some excellent articles on DIY transdermals in reference to tren and test.

I do not like DMSO smell. Personally I like the Primordial Performance 'Topical Solution', of which can provide up to a 40% absorption rate if the molecular weight is below 300. (shoulders and back)
Tren base has a molecular weight of 270
Test base has a molecular weight of 288

As for purification of products, I prefer:
Fina=Heet and coffee filter. IMO very easy.
Test=Frozen drip recrystallization method as you want to get rid of the estradiol.
Like I said earlier, Bass killer has some excellent articles on this.

For dosing:
Primordial Performance 'Topical Solution' has 215ml of fluid in each bottle.
Each pump stroke = 1.2ml
215ml/1.2ml=179 pumps per bottle.
6 Fina cartridges (6x2k)=12000mg
12000mg /179 pumps=67mg per pump.
40% of 67mg=26mg
In summary about 25mg per pump. (I like 3 pumps.)

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
My wife is OK with lotions, but not with pinning. Therefore I will not pin.
Bass killer has some excellent articles on DIY transdermals in reference to tren and test.

I do not like DMSO smell. Personally I like the Primordial Performance 'Topical Solution', of which can provide up to a 40% absorption rate if the molecular weight is below 300. (shoulders and back)
Tren base has a molecular weight of 270
Test base has a molecular weight of 288

As for purification of products, I prefer:
Fina=Heet and coffee filter. IMO very easy.
Test=Frozen drip recrystallization method as you want to get rid of the estradiol.
Like I said earlier, Bass killer has some excellent articles on this.

For dosing:
Primordial Performance 'Topical Solution' has 215ml of fluid in each bottle.
Each pump stroke = 1.2ml
215ml/1.2ml=179 pumps per bottle.
6 Fina cartridges (6x2k)=12000mg
12000mg /179 pumps=67mg per pump.
40% of 67mg=26mg
In summary about 25mg per pump. (I like 3 pumps.)
I've used PP's topical with formestane. It's OK, but you need less liquid with plo-gel, which can allegedly absorb up to 200mg/ml. We'll see what happens soon. I'd really like to avoid my girl growing a mustache the next time I decide to slather myself in cow steroids. :surprised:
Will def be doing the crystal fina method. Too bad there wasn't a simple way to reduce the tren ace to tren base.

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
What is the absorption rate of the plo-gel? 40%?
That's what they say. I am assuming it is less though. Probably less than DMSO, which is what I have used before. I'll just go with the same dose and adjust from there; it was pretty obvious when you have had too much tren. I don't think it's possible to have too much 4AD.

chess315

chess315

Awards
you can crush the pellets and take them orally most people dont realise that. You get about 20% orally and about the same tramsdermaly. Patrick arnold has stated this several time also fina pellets orally are one of the most common steroids prisoners use why I dont know other then there wives and girlfriends or who ever can buy it legaly. But you do not have to remove the fillers they are harmless. I would not inject them but before the net people use to just crush them in oil and inject filler an all with no ill consequences.

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
how much should i shoot for taking them orally (tabs)? i weigh 240 lbsw 6' tall, triglyceride levels are a little high.

cattlegrade

cattlegrade

Awards
also can i use the alchohol method for getting the fillers off then use it IM or something? thx

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Fina Farm claims their solution contained within their 'Aroma' kits are a "Trade Secret" and a closely guarded ingredient. I highly doubt (although I would be very happy if it were true) using iso or any other house hold alcohol will be entirely effective at dissolving the active Tren-Acetate molecule and liberating it completely from the pellet fillers and binders/contaminants.

Considering cost and the increased investment of time, purchasing of additional materials and solutions, and attempting to rub globs of cream on yourself daily in an attempt to get enough active constituent into the body to impart any noticeable anabolism, I would just visit Fina Farm, convert, and inject.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I use 22g or 23g on everything... there is no pain, and I can completely relate with you on the fear of pain, however after your first injection you will literally get giddy with excitement repeating over and over again "That was it!?" The initial penetration of the needle through the skin and into the muscle tissue, if done properly, is sincerely nothing more than a slight sensation that cannot be discerned from a quick light pinch.