Separating Fillers from Finaplix / Trenbolone

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    Although I've never, pinned, I've done a lot of research and have NEVER read post of someone shooting Test Every Day!
    ummm clearly you havint done much research EVERYONE i know doing prop pins at the least EOD, and when using suspension its ALWAYS ED. Also just my opinion but not only is using tren for your first cycle an awful idea turning it transdermal isnt the best idea ive ever heard as you cant be absolutely positive how much is getting into your system as well as the fact that tren lowers your t3 levels so youll need thyroxin as well. 4ad is not a sufficient source of test to run with a tren cycle and just doesn't make any sense to do it like that to me at all. just my .02

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bigtattoony View Post
    ummm clearly you havint done much research EVERYONE i know doing prop pins at the least EOD, and when using suspension its ALWAYS ED. Also just my opinion but not only is using tren for your first cycle an awful idea turning it transdermal isnt the best idea ive ever heard as you cant be absolutely positive how much is getting into your system as well as the fact that tren lowers your t3 levels so youll need thyroxin as well. 4ad is not a sufficient source of test to run with a tren cycle and just doesn't make any sense to do it like that to me at all. just my .02

If you read the full thread, I already addressed that comment on the Cypionate, "I never specifically searched Test prop. I've read a lot on "basic" test enanthate and Sust cycles (which are once or twice a week)"

Why do you think 4AD wouldn't be sufficient with Tren?
    •   

3. gauge, blah

The gauge on that gun is pretty big isn't it EasyEJL? This was actually my initial thought after seeing how much trouble it is to find out what the "magic solution" is and all that mess.. My second idea is either GOING through the whole mess to make an IM/subq solution or either mixing with DMSO transdermally. If that wasn't a joke about your friend using the gun.. lol, where did he put the pellets, in his ass? How much does it hurt and what kind of dosage did he use? I think for cattle they recommend all 10 pellets don't they? And that is supposed to last quite a while right? I might just use it transdermally but everyone bitches about absorption rates and all that.. I don't think they realize how potent this stuff is. You can't believe everything you read either, and even morning lab results aren't always accurate.
  4. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by cattlegrade View Post
    The gauge on that gun is pretty big isn't it EasyEJL? This was actually my initial thought after seeing how much trouble it is to find out what the "magic solution" is and all that mess.. My second idea is either GOING through the whole mess to make an IM/subq solution or either mixing with DMSO transdermally. If that wasn't a joke about your friend using the gun.. lol, where did he put the pellets, in his ass? How much does it hurt and what kind of dosage did he use? I think for cattle they recommend all 10 pellets don't they? And that is supposed to last quite a while right? I might just use it transdermally but everyone bitches about absorption rates and all that.. I don't think they realize how potent this stuff is. You can't believe everything you read either, and even morning lab results aren't always accurate.
    It is a pretty big bore. He did shoot it into his glutes, but I don't recall dose. He said he'd never do it again
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

5. I'll be mixing trenbolone acetate with 90% DMSO gel to administer transdermally. My goal is for my body to absorb either 10 mg or 20 daily. Having said that, I've heard mixed information about the percentage of the trenbolone that will be actually be absorbed. My question is this: How many pellets (20mg) should I mix with the DMSO to absorb 20mg a day with & without the alchohol dissolving method. I want to refine it if it's as easy as it sounds. Thanks for your time.

-C
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by cattlegrade View Post
    I'll be mixing trenbolone acetate with 90% DMSO gel to administer transdermally. My goal is for my body to absorb either 10 mg or 20 daily. Having said that, I've heard mixed information about the percentage of the trenbolone that will be actually be absorbed. My question is this: How many pellets (20mg) should I mix with the DMSO to absorb 20mg a day with & without the alchohol dissolving method. I want to refine it if it's as easy as it sounds. Thanks for your time.

-C
    Hey there C. My last cycle, which was almost a year ago was tren + 4AD. I assumed something like 25% absorption & smeared myself with 6 crushed implants daily (120mg total) & DMSO. I used a lot more 4AD; around 300-400mg. I was shooting for a decent HRT level dose of converted test from my 4AD stash, but of course 4AD is somewhat active by itself.

I wouldn't use less than 120mg tren, at least using the primitive "crush the stuff, rub it in" transdermal method, and I'm a lot lighter than you are. 120mg was the sweet spot for me. 160mg felt like too much. Less than 120mg felt like not quite enough. I'm going to try removing the binders for my next cycle (easily done -but I've been lazy); I have to guess the absorption will be somewhat better. I'll probably mix it with TNE, which I have found is super cheap.

Do start out small to make sure it agrees with you; the first time I tried this I started at 60mg applied, but you should have enough pellets around to ramp up to at least 120-160mg for the duration of your cycle. Fina is cheap; might as well have a whole bunch around. Also, do stack it with something like test; first time I tried it, I was only using 50-100mg of 4AD, and it wasn't anywhere near enough. You really, really, honest and truly need a good dose of test with tren. I wouldn't lie to you. I know, I didn't listen either, but you have to take your test with it.

I wrote down a good fina PCT log somewhere here. It worked great. Clomid + IGF-1 + DHEA. I'll do it again next year, with the probable addition of my new best friend, formestane. The trick is to keep rolling your test (or 4ad) until the tren ester completely clears your system; I gave it a bit over a week from stopping fina to stopping the 4AD to be on the safe side. I figure there is no way your nuts will recover with any amount of a strong androgen like tren in your body, so clear that shyeah out and roll with some regular test (or 4ad) until your blood is clean. For a non HGC restart, I think my method is going to be pretty effective. I barely felt surpressed by doing it this way. It was much cleaner and nicer than any past PCT. I think the IGF-1 helps a lot, but I also think the timing thing of staggering the ester with the base is pretty helpful.

Downsides to this cycle: it was a lot of DMSO. I don't think it was stinky, but it sure dried my skin out. I might try phlogel or penetrate the next time. I'd pin it, but I'm still chicken with daily 22 gauge IM oil injections (IM IGF-1 was the most painless thing ever though). I also think TD application of base hormones is pretty useful for giving your endocrine system a sharp cut off. Wish I could find some tren base without playing home chemist.

7. My wife is OK with lotions, but not with pinning. Therefore I will not pin.
    Bass killer has some excellent articles on DIY transdermals in reference to tren and test.

I do not like DMSO smell. Personally I like the Primordial Performance 'Topical Solution', of which can provide up to a 40% absorption rate if the molecular weight is below 300. (shoulders and back)
    Tren base has a molecular weight of 270
    Test base has a molecular weight of 288

As for purification of products, I prefer:
    Fina=Heet and coffee filter. IMO very easy.
    Test=Frozen drip recrystallization method as you want to get rid of the estradiol.
    Like I said earlier, Bass killer has some excellent articles on this.

For dosing:
    Primordial Performance 'Topical Solution' has 215ml of fluid in each bottle.
    Each pump stroke = 1.2ml
    215ml/1.2ml=179 pumps per bottle.
    6 Fina cartridges (6x2k)=12000mg
    12000mg /179 pumps=67mg per pump.
    40% of 67mg=26mg
    In summary about 25mg per pump. (I like 3 pumps.)

8. Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    My wife is OK with lotions, but not with pinning. Therefore I will not pin.
    Bass killer has some excellent articles on DIY transdermals in reference to tren and test.

I do not like DMSO smell. Personally I like the Primordial Performance 'Topical Solution', of which can provide up to a 40% absorption rate if the molecular weight is below 300. (shoulders and back)
    Tren base has a molecular weight of 270
    Test base has a molecular weight of 288

As for purification of products, I prefer:
    Fina=Heet and coffee filter. IMO very easy.
    Test=Frozen drip recrystallization method as you want to get rid of the estradiol.
    Like I said earlier, Bass killer has some excellent articles on this.

For dosing:
    Primordial Performance 'Topical Solution' has 215ml of fluid in each bottle.
    Each pump stroke = 1.2ml
    215ml/1.2ml=179 pumps per bottle.
    6 Fina cartridges (6x2k)=12000mg
    12000mg /179 pumps=67mg per pump.
    40% of 67mg=26mg
    In summary about 25mg per pump. (I like 3 pumps.)
    I've used PP's topical with formestane. It's OK, but you need less liquid with plo-gel, which can allegedly absorb up to 200mg/ml. We'll see what happens soon. I'd really like to avoid my girl growing a mustache the next time I decide to slather myself in cow steroids.
    Will def be doing the crystal fina method. Too bad there wasn't a simple way to reduce the tren ace to tren base.

9. What is the absorption rate of the plo-gel? 40%?

10. Quote Originally Posted by grega60438 View Post
    What is the absorption rate of the plo-gel? 40%?
    That's what they say. I am assuming it is less though. Probably less than DMSO, which is what I have used before. I'll just go with the same dose and adjust from there; it was pretty obvious when you have had too much tren. I don't think it's possible to have too much 4AD.

11. you can crush the pellets and take them orally most people dont realise that. You get about 20% orally and about the same tramsdermaly. Patrick arnold has stated this several time also fina pellets orally are one of the most common steroids prisoners use why I dont know other then there wives and girlfriends or who ever can buy it legaly. But you do not have to remove the fillers they are harmless. I would not inject them but before the net people use to just crush them in oil and inject filler an all with no ill consequences.

12. how much should i shoot for taking them orally (tabs)? i weigh 240 lbsw 6' tall, triglyceride levels are a little high.

13. also can i use the alchohol method for getting the fillers off then use it IM or something? thx

14. Quote Originally Posted by skazman View Post
    Dissolve them in any pure alcohol (99% iso should work ok) - the hormone will dissolve, but the binders will not. Then you can either decant it or just filter it through a coffee filter.

Finally, let the alcohol evaporate off and you should have fairly pure trenbolone acetate.
    Fina Farm claims their solution contained within their 'Aroma' kits are a "Trade Secret" and a closely guarded ingredient. I highly doubt (although I would be very happy if it were true) using iso or any other house hold alcohol will be entirely effective at dissolving the active Tren-Acetate molecule and liberating it completely from the pellet fillers and binders/contaminants.

Considering cost and the increased investment of time, purchasing of additional materials and solutions, and attempting to rub globs of cream on yourself daily in an attempt to get enough active constituent into the body to impart any noticeable anabolism, I would just visit Fina Farm, convert, and inject.

15. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    I really don't want to pin yet, but I know that's what everybody says. Tren will suck for a first timer, since you need to shoot ED or EOD. What is the slimmest gauge pin I could shoot with? I don't want to be stickin' a 22 gauge EOD....especially my first time.
    I use 22g or 23g on everything... there is no pain, and I can completely relate with you on the fear of pain, however after your first injection you will literally get giddy with excitement repeating over and over again "That was it!?" The initial penetration of the needle through the skin and into the muscle tissue, if done properly, is sincerely nothing more than a slight sensation that cannot be discerned from a quick light pinch.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 381
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 04:15 PM
  2. Trenbolone Acetate (Finaplix)
    By rocintlchem in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 11:44 AM