Pregnenolone Transdermal?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by living2die View Post
    What exactly is a localized carrier? Are you referring to the life-flo PREG product, which uses a bunch of oils and MSM as a TD carrier?

    Last night I swabbed the TD site with isopropyl alcohol, applied the DMSO gel, spread the ground up PREG powder tablets and waited...it was hot and irritating for about 15 minutes. I did notice the PREG requiem for a dream experience that many like dsade report. After it had been absorbed, it looked like I had a 3rd degree burn at the application site...localized redness lol. I could also taste garlic. But IMO, the garlic smelly stench that it suppose to go along with it is a farse...I didn't experience any of that.
    The localized carriers were pioneered by Avant Labs.

    The benzyl alcohol component is extremely efficient at transporting actives, and it speeds it through the dermal microvasculature more quickly than can be absorbed systemically, resulting in localized concentrations of the active. These are picked up and transported to nearby tissues, primarily.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  2. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    dsade,
    I am not sure that I am understanding your DMSO/benzyl alcohol PREG carrier clearly, please forgive me. Please describe in laymen's terms your procedure from start to finish.

    Very Respektfully,
    l2d


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The localized carriers were pioneered by Avant Labs.

    The benzyl alcohol component is extremely efficient at transporting actives, and it speeds it through the dermal microvasculature more quickly than can be absorbed systemically, resulting in localized concentrations of the active. These are picked up and transported to nearby tissues, primarily.
  3. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    Has anyone covered the application site with a saran wrap in an attempt to maintain the PREG in a single site? i have tried this method today, and it seemed like after covering the application site with saran wrap, the saran wrap somehow managed to pull the preg out of the dmso and prevented full absorption. any comments ? i have heard of people who have used the saran wrap method along with dmso in order to apply finaplix pellets.
    •   
       

  4. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0

    what was in your carrier? How do you know it pulled the preg out, and you did not get full absorption?

    Organic solvents, carbonyls especially, have a tendency to disolve into plastics. There is a good chance it diffused into the plastic wrap.

    Covering the area in plastic wrap also causes you to sweat, causing an outward flow of fluid.

    I really wouldn't recommend wrapping an application site with plastic wrap, unless you are using an anabolic steroid in your carrier, and are planning to be in contact with women or children.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    blast! everytime i think i might have a good idea, it turns out to be completely retarded in retrospect.

    i reasoned that the PREG wasnt being topically absorbed in the right direction after looking through the transluscent clear saran wrap covering, and realizing that there was a lot of just raw white PREG remnants simply coagulated on the top of the skin layer where the dmso was applied.

    it might take a week or two to completely fine tune my protocol. but IMO, i mistakingly applied isopropyl alcohol to the site prior to adding the layer of dmso, and then the preg, and got MAJOR irritiation. the skin turned bright red, and i think that the skin became so inflamed that many cells actually died. a week after, the redness disappeared and i was left with a brown, splotchy discoloration, almost like what you might find a week after getting a slight sunburn. the skin that was effected just flaked off.

    thanks thesinner in pointing out this caveat to my dmso topical design. i dont have kids, so i guess i will just have to get my butt out of bed a bit earlier on in the morning to allow for the solvent dmso and preg combo to dry before going out to the grind.






    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    what was in your carrier? How do you know it pulled the preg out, and you did not get full absorption?

    Organic solvents, carbonyls especially, have a tendency to disolve into plastics. There is a good chance it diffused into the plastic wrap.

    Covering the area in plastic wrap also causes you to sweat, causing an outward flow of fluid.

    I really wouldn't recommend wrapping an application site with plastic wrap, unless you are using an anabolic steroid in your carrier, and are planning to be in contact with women or children.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Why wouldn't you just mix the Iso alcohol, DMSO, and preg together...then apply?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    well right now i only have dmso gel, not the liquid form. i like the gel a lot, and have never used the liquid so cannot comment. in regard to the iso alcohol, everytime i have used it i get a major inflammatory reaction at the application site. again, normally i rub the application site down with the iso, than apply dmso gel, than cover with a layer of PREG powder and massage in.

    i think your method would work, even though i do only have the gel. ill give it a whirl sometime this week and report back.

    respekt

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Why wouldn't you just mix the Iso alcohol, DMSO, and preg together...then apply?
  8. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0

    ....why not mix the DMSO gel, IPA, and Preg together?

    There's no reason to do it the way you are setting it up, and if you really want to go about it this way, apply the DMSO first, the the preg, and massage in with IPA.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  9. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    thanks sinner for the help. do you think the IPA will evaporate prior towards being pushed into the skin by the DMSO or what? i have noticed that the IPA helps absorption greatly, but as i have mentioned before, irritates badly.

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    ....why not mix the DMSO gel, IPA, and Preg together?

    There's no reason to do it the way you are setting it up, and if you really want to go about it this way, apply the DMSO first, the the preg, and massage in with IPA.
  10. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0

    I don't think rubbing alcohol is the culprit behind any skin irritation you may be experiencing with this stack.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  11. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    yeh..i might have been using too much isopropryl alcohol than was needed. i tried washing the app site with some glycerin aloe all natural naked soap, applied a small amount of rubbing alcohol, and than applied a layer of dmso with a thin layer of PREG sprinkled on top. i didnt suffer any real ill irritation.

    SWEET FANCY MOSES THOUGH
    the residue that i reported earlier, attributing it too non-absorbed PREG, in actuality ( i think) was dissolved saran wrap!!! the consistency is too rubbery and smells like burnt plastic...FYI don't apply any type of plastic covering in the future to an application site!!! it will eat through the saran wrap and partially dissolve it!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I don't think rubbing alcohol is the culprit behind any skin irritation you may be experiencing with this stack.
  12. Gold Member
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,378
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Grab some PReg from beyond-a-century - cheap and high quality.
    Bump for BAC - been doing business w/ them for what, 15 years?
  13. Gold Member
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,378
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The localized carriers were pioneered by Avant Labs.

    The benzyl alcohol component is extremely efficient at transporting actives, and it speeds it through the dermal microvasculature more quickly than can be absorbed systemically, resulting in localized concentrations of the active. These are picked up and transported to nearby tissues, primarily.
    Thanks for that: BA in TD now snaps into focus for me!

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dsade again.
  14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Bump for BAC - been doing business w/ them for what, 15 years?
    I've been doing with them for about 6 years...always excellent quality, and a nice bunch of guys. He runs it with his family.

    before I go into production with a new-ish ingredient, I always check them to see if they have it in small quantities for experimentation.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by living2die View Post
    yeh..i might have been using too much isopropryl alcohol than was needed. i tried washing the app site with some glycerin aloe all natural naked soap, applied a small amount of rubbing alcohol, and than applied a layer of dmso with a thin layer of PREG sprinkled on top. i didnt suffer any real ill irritation.

    SWEET FANCY MOSES THOUGH
    the residue that i reported earlier, attributing it too non-absorbed PREG, in actuality ( i think) was dissolved saran wrap!!! the consistency is too rubbery and smells like burnt plastic...FYI don't apply any type of plastic covering in the future to an application site!!! it will eat through the saran wrap and partially dissolve it!!!
    Honestly, DMSO is insanely potent. this is what I would do -

    Dissolve the Preg into Iso Alcohol. Then, in an open bowl start spooning in the DMSO gel. Keep stirring with a wooden stick as you add. While the Preg solution will thin out the DMSO gel, you will also get a good dispersion. You don't need much at all .

    When you've added sufficient amount to give you the concentration preg/ml you want, simply apply the combined product on.

    Seems like you are making this needlessly multistep.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    Thanks for the advice dsade. i agree with you that the dmso that i am using at 98% purity might be simply too strong. it would be ideal to dilute it with a little bit of isopropyl alcohol. the iso isnt pure, it is 70% iso, which i think would be beneficial as it seems like i am having irritiation issues from using too strongly potent dmso and iso ingredients.

    the wooden stick is also a good idea because the dmso willn't dissolve wood laden products, but it does show an affinity for dissolving plastic compounds.

    respekt

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Honestly, DMSO is insanely potent. this is what I would do -

    Dissolve the Preg into Iso Alcohol. Then, in an open bowl start spooning in the DMSO gel. Keep stirring with a wooden stick as you add. While the Preg solution will thin out the DMSO gel, you will also get a good dispersion. You don't need much at all .

    When you've added sufficient amount to give you the concentration preg/ml you want, simply apply the combined product on.

    Seems like you are making this needlessly multistep.
  17. Gold Member
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,378
    Answers
    0

    I've read that DMSO needs to be diluted to around 75% (which would be 3 parts DMSO to 1 part distilled water). Had good luck so far using it that way - it 'solvents' better & supposedly improves penetration and carrying capacity
  18. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    bodywizard:
    you must be correct, because i am using only small amounts of 98% vet grade pure DMSO, and even if i use sparse amounts, it still is quite irritating on contact. i think i might combine your method along with a lil ISO alcohol.

    also, what transdermal hormone are you using? I am using preg. what is your washing, cleaning protocol prior to application. i wash myself down with axe bodywash(no i am not one of the those low rise brief guys) and then use a aloe/glycerin soap free of fragrances and dyes on the application site, all prior to applying the dmso and PREG.

    peace



    Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    I've read that DMSO needs to be diluted to around 75% (which would be 3 parts DMSO to 1 part distilled water). Had good luck so far using it that way - it 'solvents' better & supposedly improves penetration and carrying capacity
  19. Gold Member
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,378
    Answers
    0

    Formestane.

    Washing is straightforward. I scrub all over lightly with an unscented glycerine soap. I get most of the water off w/ a regular towel, then use a hand towel to briskly rub the application areas until they are red and stimulated - and dry.

    BTW - DMSO is a penetration agent, and a solvent - great at both those - but it's not the greatest carrier; you really should be using an actual medium like Phlogel, or Penetrate. Your results are almost certain to be hit-or-miss otherwise.
  20. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    ideally, yes i should prolly be using a better carrier. but for me, it comes down to economics: 1) i only use doses of +/- 25mg PREG in each DMSO application. Basically, I am using such a small quantity of PREG on a mg for mg basis, that I dont really need an effective carrier because there simply arent a lot of mg's that i need to be carried. 2) i am also using the DMSO gel, which i think is better able to hold the PREG together in an almost paste like vehicle that is better than just DMSO liquid in holding the PREG together.

    i guess i wont really know how much absorption i am getting from the DMSO carrier until i get some blood work done, and even then, that is sketchy business because the PREG assay is worthless supposedly. better to test for pregnanediol (PROG metabolite) to surmise the effectiveness of absorption.

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Formestane.

    Washing is straightforward. I scrub all over lightly with an unscented glycerine soap. I get most of the water off w/ a regular towel, then use a hand towel to briskly rub the application areas until they are red and stimulated - and dry.

    BTW - DMSO is a penetration agent, and a solvent - great at both those - but it's not the greatest carrier; you really should be using an actual medium like Phlogel, or Penetrate. Your results are almost certain to be hit-or-miss otherwise.
  21. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    body wizard,
    have you experienced any PROG/e2 related sides with using PREG/DMSO topical in the manner that you are using it?

    Do you have any bloodwork to verify that the DMSO/PREG Topical you are using is working?

    Respekt.
    It is in my understanding that PREG TD/Topical has many added benefits over oral PREG in that it doesn't convert as readily into the feminizing hormones? correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard View Post
    Formestane.

    Washing is straightforward. I scrub all over lightly with an unscented glycerine soap. I get most of the water off w/ a regular towel, then use a hand towel to briskly rub the application areas until they are red and stimulated - and dry.

    BTW - DMSO is a penetration agent, and a solvent - great at both those - but it's not the greatest carrier; you really should be using an actual medium like Phlogel, or Penetrate. Your results are almost certain to be hit-or-miss otherwise.
  22. Gold Member
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    62
    Posts
    2,378
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by living2die View Post
    body wizard,
    have you experienced any PROG/e2 related sides with using PREG/DMSO topical in the manner that you are using it?
    Not using PREG, using formestane
    Quote Originally Posted by living2die View Post
    Do you have any bloodwork to verify that the DMSO/PREG Topical you are using is working?
    Not using PREG, using formestane
    Quote Originally Posted by living2die View Post
    It is in my understanding that PREG TD/Topical has many added benefits over oral PREG in that it doesn't convert as readily into the feminizing hormones? correct?
    That is my understanding, but based on representations for Dermacrine - I cannot rule on the correctness of the idea.
  23. Registered User
    GotTest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    483
    Answers
    0

    Is there an advantage of Pregnenolone over DHEA for TD?
    It seems DHEA would be better since it's further "downstream" in the pathway.
  24. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GotTest View Post
    Is there an advantage of Pregnenolone over DHEA for TD?
    It seems DHEA would be better since it's further "downstream" in the pathway.
    What are you using the transdermal for?

    Pregnenolone would be more of a nootropic and anti-aging supplement. You're not using prenenolone in hopes to increase testosterone.


    If you're going for anabolism or increasing test, I don't particularly recommend either of these.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  25. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    neither DHEA or PREG will influence your total T very much if at all. but as i understand it, if you supplement with DHEA alone, you will suppress PREG levels, and possibly decrease corticosteroid hormone/glucocorticoid and other related stress hormones, which might lead to decreased resistance to stress.

    also, PREG actually is a powerful GABA antagonist which in vitro studies increases aggression. DHEA, by indirect means of reducing PREG S concentrations, reduces aggression and increases anxiety.



    Quote Originally Posted by GotTest View Post
    Is there an advantage of Pregnenolone over DHEA for TD?
    It seems DHEA would be better since it's further "downstream" in the pathway.
  26. Registered User
    GotTest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    483
    Answers
    0

    OK, I follow you.
    I thought we were looking for anabolic properties here.
  27. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    Talking


    PREG TD and DHEA TD; not anabolic in the sense of muscle building, but anabolic in the sense of brain building lol

    Quote Originally Posted by GotTest View Post
    OK, I follow you.
    I thought we were looking for anabolic properties here.
  28. Registered User
    living2die's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    160
    Answers
    0

    i have used the ISO/PREG/DMSO method listed in previous post in this thread. I am using the saran wrap however. I had thought that 'hey, this DMSO stuff isn't so bad..." but today in class a kid sitting two seats behind be commented that it smelled like 'peas' in the classroom, and than another student sitting beside her said that it did indeed smell a bit funky in the classroom?!?!

    so what do you think??? should i use the same application method, just use the DMSO at night before going to bed, rather than in the early morning when the DMSO is still diffusing?

    Also, is it true that pure 99.98 % grade DMSO is odorless/doesnt emit garlic odor when applied to skin? maybe i should just get ahold of that...

    i know gaylord chemicals has patented a DMSO that is odorless, and doesnt produce smelly sides...does anyone know where i can get it ?
  29. Registered User
    Antigravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0

    Interesting: So if one doesnt want to use DMSO -
    would MCT oil + (Preg) + IPA make a decent minimal homemade TD formula?
  30. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Antigravity View Post
    Interesting: So if one doesnt want to use DMSO -
    would MCT oil + (Preg) + IPA make a decent minimal homemade TD formula?
    get some HOT water and add some lecithin until it dissolves. Then, mix this with your mixture and you will create a sort of emulsion that will be effective.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  31. Registered User
    Antigravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    slight euphoria ... and an instant calming effect. HUGE sense of well-being.

    I used the Eviscerate carrier (it also has 7-OXO DHEA) as it is localized, but now I would probably modify the carrier with Emu Oil as that particular carrier can tend to irritate delicate skin.
    Did you notice that sense of well being/ euphoria from 7-keto aswell?
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Antigravity View Post
    Did you notice that sense of well being/ euphoria from 7-keto aswell?
    Applied to my temples?

    Not too dramatic...not like Preg.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  33. Registered User
    Antigravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0

    I applied 7-keto TD behind the knees and on wrists- and I get this relaxed -sense of well being- feeling not too long after...
  34. Registered User
    Antigravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    get some HOT water and add some lecithin until it dissolves. Then, mix this with your mixture and you will create a sort of emulsion that will be effective.
    I am assuming the lecithin is used due to the Phosphatidyl Choline content?
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Antigravity View Post
    I am assuming the lecithin is used due to the Phosphatidyl Choline content?
    No...for it emulsifying qualities to be able to make a stable consistent carrier or alcohol, oils, and water.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  36. Registered User
    Antigravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    No...for it emulsifying qualities to be able to make a stable consistent carrier or alcohol, oils, and water.
    Thanks!
  37. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,700
    Answers
    0

    Has anyone with thyroid/adrenal issues run TD Preg for any amount of time? If so what did you experience?

    I'm looking for a fix for my wife who's on Armour thyroid but seems to have a skewed T3:T4 ratio and experiences cracked skin on her fingertips.
  38. Registered User
    Antigravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0

    Im not too sure how helpful this is- but I take Cytomel for my thyroid and added in TD DHEA blend (7 keto + regular) not too long ago- so far I havent noticed any side effects except for a mild relaxation/euphoric feeling after I apply the TD formulation.
    Is your wife taking Preg as well as Armour? Correct me if Im wrong, but aren't cracked/chapped fingertips a symptom of hypothyroidism (particularly exacerbated during winter months) ?
  39. Registered User
    Inquirer's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    28
    Answers
    0

    What about Dimethyl Isosorbide as a carrier?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. pregnenolone
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 12:17 AM
  2. Too much Pregnenolone?
    By TheLittleGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-17-2008, 12:52 PM
  3. PREGNENOLONE: transdermal vs oral
    By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 04:45 PM
  4. Pregnenolone
    By RugbyHooligan in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 12:01 AM
  5. Low Pregnenolone?
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2006, 08:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in