Phlogel for carrier?

texzen123

Awards
I like the idea of the resveratrol transdermal.
The only place I have found to get the Phlogel domestic was here though.
Seems like the Molecular Weight is conducive.
phlojelultra.us
Thoughts?

ILiftBig

Awards
phlojelultra.us
Thoughts?
IMHO, Phlogel is a little expensinve. You can always get DMSO gel or the liquid that will do the same thing. DMSO also has some other interesting properties that can be helpful in injuries.

texzen123

Awards
Resveratrol Discussion

Last I checked we WERE in the transdermal room??
Resveratrol+phlogel=transdermal application?

We were having a discussion on that here:

I still haven't gotten around to trying it, but I've got all the stuff (sans the pharm grade res)

hormonedude

Awards
phlojelultra.us
Thoughts?
The site gave out is an awesome site. You get your product with NO excuses. Also very good at answering questions within reason.

centeroiler

centeroiler

Awards
IMHO, Phlogel is a little expensinve. You can always get DMSO gel or the liquid that will do the same thing. DMSO also has some other interesting properties that can be helpful in injuries.
IMO DMSO gel sucks. Pure DMSO is still the standard by which all carriers should be measured, but it stinks. The so-called oderless DMSO is a farce, its metabolites still stink. Agree, that its medicinal uses and effectiveness are unquestionable.

You think Phlogel is expensive? I don't see $30-35 for 100 applications as expensive at all for what you are getting. Plus, Phlogel has no stink and absorption almost on par with DMSO. Phlogel Ultra is the nuts. You can have the best of both worlds by applying a little DMSO before and after the Phlogel for the max absorption with minimum oder.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Recipes 3
35 and Older 8
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 7
KBD Anabolics 21