Transdermal 7-OXO application

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is the best place to apply TD 7-oxo-dhea? I've heard it helps with VAT when applied to the midsection but I was thinking that it might work better when applied to thin skin like the shoulders/traps. What do you guys prefer?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which carrier are you using, systemic or localized?

If systemic, apply to thin-skinned areas. Localized (such as Eviscarate), apply all around midsection especially over kidney area.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which carrier are you using, systemic or localized?

If systemic, apply to thin-skinned areas. Localized (such as Eviscarate), apply all around midsection especially over kidney area.
I'll be using eviscerate. Thanks a lot that's exactly the answer I was looking for. Just curious, why the kidney area?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll be using eviscerate. Thanks a lot that's exactly the answer I was looking for. Just curious, why the kidney area?
Years of experience and the fact that cortisol is an adrenal hormone - the adrenals being located on top of the kidneys.

I find the effects from Eviscerate to be amplified by making sure the application area rotates all the way around to the kidney area.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That makes a lot of sense. I'm going to give that a try for sure. Thanks a lot, reps.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That makes a lot of sense. I'm going to give that a try for sure. Thanks a lot, reps.
Eviscerate (originally absolved) is truly one of the most potent VAT reducers ever produced - HIGHY underrated.

Will you post feedback? When I rediscover it, I always notice a significant waist circumference reduction within 3-4 days.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll definitely post feed back. I started using it in May but had to stop cuz of a slipped disk in my back. I think I used it for like 2 days or something. I'm thinking about cycling 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate (originally absolved) is truly one of the most potent VAT reducers ever produced - HIGHY underrated.

Will you post feedback? When I rediscover it, I always notice a significant waist circumference reduction within 3-4 days.
Is that still made Dsade? I cant seem to find it anywhere, even on Avants site.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
This stuff really works. I added a little extra "kick" into mine, and the results are fantastic.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well, its very similar to Albuterol if that helps you any :)

centeroiler

centeroiler

Awards
Well, its very similar to Albuterol if that helps you any :)
Hey wolf- I thought that's what you meant. I have some stubborn fat that just doesn't want to leave the comfy confines of my abdominal area. I gotta look into this rev'd up with maybe some Clen. You like it? And, is this local or systemic? I don't want the Clen sides.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Its local. Thats the great thing about eviscerate. I forget how much I added though, so you'll have to play with the dose

centeroiler

centeroiler

Awards
Its local. Thats the great thing about eviscerate. I forget how much I added though, so you'll have to play with the dose
Wolf- Your avi kills me man. Kind of like a perverted viking. LOL:laugh:

Its enough to give a bro nightmares! :scared:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
is it possable to break open all the caps from any prohormone and make it into a transdermal?