Yohimbe Homebrew Consensus

zeus007

Awards
We need to get another thread going so that we can have a consensus of what worked and what didn't. What I would like to see is everyone's yohimbe homebrew, what ingredients it consisted of, ingredient mixing problems, and results from your usage. What I'm hoping is that everyone will come to a consensus on what the best fat burning yohimbe formula really is. I've read all of the posts in the last Yohimbe homebrew thread and I know all of you including myself are dying to find out what WORKS and what DOESN'T.

What really is "The REAL DEAL"?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Buy some yohimbine tabs...cheaper and just as effective as any yo transdermal. I discontinued the T-HEAT because it offered no advantage over oral tabs.

Chemo

zeus007

Awards
What the hell's the holdup? Why isn't anyone putting their 2 cents in so we can finally come to some sort of conclusion about the correct formula. Let's get it goin fellas!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ummmmm the man who was SELLING a yohimbine transdermal just said it wasn't worth it.... I figure that's a bit more than 2 cents...

ManBeast

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I came to the same conclusion myself, since you can buy Yohmbine by the gram for $3 and tabs are 2.5 to 5mg. I bought capping equipment and will do it myself (yes, I know capping 10mg is difficult!) I could also do an oral solution--Yohimbe HCL is soluble in water-based solutions, from what I have read, correct?

One question to people that have gone Y HCL oral--What dosage w/ tabs compares to the transdermal?

GoPower

Banned
Awards
Man, I am so greatful for these forums. I just tried this recipe and it worked perfectly. I added Sweet Orange oil to the solution and the taste was more than tolerable.
And to think I use to hunt for the latest, greatest whatever to pop up on the health food store shelves.
Now, I know better...research first!