Transdermal Resveratrol?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Transdermal Resveratrol?


    Anyone? Comments?


  2. ^sustain alpha?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by ekdevil;
    ^sustain alpha?
    Agree. Transdermal resveratrol application is said to be dramatically superior to most systemic/oral supplementation. Sustain Alpha is, in my opinion, the leading transdermal/topical resveratrol complex around.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  4. Thanks for posting that. Im well aware of Sustain, A great product, but I like to cycle and switch supplements around a bit. Have you heard or know of a straight Resveratrol Transdermal? I only want benzoflavone on occasion.

  5. I don't know of any other ones, but you can make your own with penetrate. also, PP makes a transdermal carier as well

  6. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob;
    I don't know of any other ones, but you can make your own with penetrate. also, PP makes a transdermal carier as well
    I only know of Sustain Alpha
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I don't know of any other ones, but you can make your own with penetrate. also, PP makes a transdermal carier as well
    Thanks guys! I thought of ordering bulk powder from revgen and the TC from PP, but I think there is more to it than just dumping powder in a bottle and shaking it up for a few days. Any comments on that?

  8. yeah, you need a beaker, pot, scale, hand mixer,etc...there are instructions on the PP web site.

  9. Thanks guy! I didnt see it there. I may just get either revgen or longevin as an oral, the problem with that though is Res. has a laxative effect sometimes with continued oral use, as well as the absorption problem. Do you have experience with either of the Res. products I mentioned?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Thanks for posting that. Im well aware of Sustain, A great product, but I like to cycle and switch supplements around a bit. Have you heard or know of a straight Resveratrol Transdermal? I only want benzoflavone on occasion.


    nothing but resveratrol in my delivery solution
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  11. I love the name PA....

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post

    nothing but resveratrol in my delivery solution
    how many servings per container?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Thanks guys! I thought of ordering bulk powder from revgen and the TC from PP, but I think there is more to it than just dumping powder in a bottle and shaking it up for a few days. Any comments on that?
    Also look into PloGel, that and PPs carrier are about the two best I have ever used.
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Also look into PloGel, that and PPs carrier are about the two best I have ever used.
    I have to say that the carrier need2buildmuscle used for the Chlorathoxy is pretty sweet. but they don't sell it separately.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I have to say that the carrier need2buildmuscle used for the Chlorathoxy is pretty sweet. but they don't sell it separately.
    I can't comment on that. I would have to read the ingredients and the penetration enhancers to make any type of comment.

    It is hard for me to stray from Plo gel considering major compounding pharmacies use Pluronic Gels as their transdermal base. And the thick lotion consistency is fantastic!
    The Historic PES Legend

  16. I use trandermal Res for it's potential health benefits. I have used Sustain Alpha in the past and I am getting ready to try R-Spray. It my have some estrogen lowering capabilities (unknown), but other than that I don't think it has much value as a bodybuilding aid.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I use trandermal Res for it's potential health benefits. I have used Sustain Alpha in the past and I am getting ready to try R-Spray. It my have some estrogen lowering capabilities (unknown), but other than that I don't think it has much value as a bodybuilding aid.

    Its effects on mitochondria in theory should allow you to increase resting energy expenditure which can help with cutting
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Its effects on mitochondria in theory should allow you to increase resting energy expenditure which can help with cutting
    interesting stuff here though I thought at one time you weren't a big fan of this stuff?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    interesting stuff here though I thought at one time you weren't a big fan of this stuff?

    i have always been a resveratrol supporter
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  20. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i have always been a resveratrol supporter
    Yeah, I remember what maybe 2-3 years back you were talking about having a kilo container sitting on your desk of 99% extract, and taking a few grams a few times a day of it. Not quite affordable for the rest of us, but I remember you liking the results.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  21. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Yeah, I remember what maybe 2-3 years back you were talking about having a kilo container sitting on your desk of 99% extract, and taking a few grams a few times a day of it. Not quite affordable for the rest of us, but I remember you liking the results.

    yeah i did do that and it was nasty eating the powder. then i bought 500mg caps but that was expensive. I think the transdermal is the way to go now
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  22. def a product I want to buy. Might even buy some for my up comming pct. never used this transdermally.

  23. That stuff's good for your heart too right?

  24. Its good year round with breaks, cycled like creatine and yer other supps, its a staple for some guys, and this gives the option of no benzoflavone, and higher doseing than other Resveratrol TD's.

  25. So how many servings?
    I too looked at the site.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I use trandermal Res for it's potential health benefits. I have used Sustain Alpha in the past and I am getting ready to try R-Spray. It my have some estrogen lowering capabilities (unknown), but other than that I don't think it has much value as a bodybuilding aid.
    IME,The addition of Resveratrol to my regimen has helped maintain good muscle tone and vascularity, consistently, over a period of years, but its not the only supplement I take. JMO

  27. For the sake of discussion has anyone tried trans-res sublingual? P.Arnold maybe you have an opinion? I tried it last year I put half a t-Rez cap under my tongue and sprayed a few ghenerate sprays. I got a huge mood boost from this but it very well could have been ghenerate or placebo? The effects where different from ghenerate alone but again maybe it was placebo. Comments?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    For the sake of discussion has anyone tried trans-res sublingual? P.Arnold maybe you have an opinion? I tried it last year I put half a t-Rez cap under my tongue and sprayed a few ghenerate sprays. I got a huge mood boost from this but it very well could have been ghenerate or placebo? The effects where different from ghenerate alone but again maybe it was placebo. Comments?
    People on other boards have described the same. I wouldnt go overboard with it as I feel that may limit its continued effectiveness and dosing on a reasonable level, its expensive.

  29. Agreed for me it was an experiment and i got more value from my bottle of t res as a cap lasted 2 doses. I have some sustain alpha on the way for me to make comparisons.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    Agreed for me it was an experiment and i got more value from my bottle of t res as a cap lasted 2 doses. I have some sustain alpha on the way for me to make comparisons.
    Theres a new TD with just Res. in it, no flavone. Theres a link a few posts back, it uses high purity Resveratrol,

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i have always been a resveratrol supporter
    had a brain fart for a second and thought u were referring to the i force stuff for some reason.I do recall your love affair with resveratrol years back.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    had a brain fart for a second and thought u were referring to the i force stuff for some reason.I do recall your love affair with resveratrol years back.
    I know I always get reversitol and resveratrol confused.. Whatever happened to reversitol?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by JCunningham View Post
    So how many servings?
    I too looked at the site.
    Want to know too!

    PA, could you put up the serving amount on the site too?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Want to know too!

    PA, could you put up the serving amount on the site too?
    it doesnt really have a defined serving size because everyone sprays differently. I advise people to spray liberally all over their body. If done like that you get anywhere from 200-300 mg on your skin i would guess
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author

  35. 30 days of 50 sprays is going to make anyone feel better, especially in PCT. Its a good staple year round, combine this with a high purity, micronized, pre-emulsified oral Resveratrol and see how ya feel. JMO

  36. Bump for anyone looking. Sustain Alpha transdermal is very popular.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  37. Since I see some experienced users commenting here I thought I'd ask for opinions.

    Not considering cost, tastes, serving or container size, etc which form of resveratrol WORKS the best; transdermal or oral? Unless I decide on a different product between now and the end of my run, I'll be using PPs Sustain Alpha in my PCT and I am trying to decide on oral vs transdermal. I ran the oral last time but, I have nothing to compare it o as that was my first resv product.

    TIA.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Since I see some experienced users commenting here I thought I'd ask for opinions.

    Not considering cost, tastes, serving or container size, etc which form of resveratrol WORKS the best; transdermal or oral? Unless I decide on a different product between now and the end of my run, I'll be using PPs Sustain Alpha in my PCT and I am trying to decide on oral vs transdermal. I ran the oral last time but, I have nothing to compare it o as that was my first resv product.

    TIA.
    How well did the oral version work for you? Ive heard great things about the transdermal, but for convenience sake, the liquavade is the one id go with. When Eric came out with the liquavade delivery system, it was meant to compete exactly with transdermal delivery or better. I just googled and found some threads on some other sites. Some people like the transdermal better and vice versa, but word from the uppers is that LV is better.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  39. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    How well did the oral version work for you? Ive heard great things about the transdermal, but for convenience sake, the liquavade is the one id go with. When Eric came out with the liquavade delivery system, it was meant to compete exactly with transdermal delivery or better. I just googled and found some threads on some other sites. Some people like the transdermal better and vice versa, but word from the uppers is that LV is better.
    I did a light Turinabol + Dermacrine run, 6 weeks. I only used the PP TRS (no SERM) and I recovered well based on my physical observations. I did not do any bloods.

    I have never used a resveratrol product before so I have nothing to compare with. But, I have to say that the TRS did its job on the whole. What specific role the res played, I cannot say.

    Also, I too like the convenience of the oral. But, this line did not work with my wife.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    yeah, you need a beaker, pot, scale, hand mixer,etc...there are instructions on the PP web site.
    having trouble finding this. I'm probably going to try r spray sometime in the near future just to see if I like it and if I do I'd prefer to make my own td resveratrol simply for financial reason.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Transdermal Resveratrol
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 01:51 PM
  2. trans Resveratrol vs Resveratrol
    By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 04:07 PM
  3. Transdermal Resveratrol
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 11:18 AM
  4. Transdermal Resveratrol
    By sweetdaddy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Log in
Log in