Transdermal Resveratrol?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^sustain alpha?
Agree. Transdermal resveratrol application is said to be dramatically superior to most systemic/oral supplementation. Sustain Alpha is, in my opinion, the leading transdermal/topical resveratrol complex around.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting that. Im well aware of Sustain, A great product, but I like to cycle and switch supplements around a bit. Have you heard or know of a straight Resveratrol Transdermal? I only want benzoflavone on occasion.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know of any other ones, but you can make your own with penetrate. also, PP makes a transdermal carier as well

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I don't know of any other ones, but you can make your own with penetrate. also, PP makes a transdermal carier as well
Thanks guys! I thought of ordering bulk powder from revgen and the TC from PP, but I think there is more to it than just dumping powder in a bottle and shaking it up for a few days. Any comments on that?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, you need a beaker, pot, scale, hand mixer,etc...there are instructions on the PP web site.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guy! I didnt see it there. I may just get either revgen or longevin as an oral, the problem with that though is Res. has a laxative effect sometimes with continued oral use, as well as the absorption problem. Do you have experience with either of the Res. products I mentioned?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting that. Im well aware of Sustain, A great product, but I like to cycle and switch supplements around a bit. Have you heard or know of a straight Resveratrol Transdermal? I only want benzoflavone on occasion.

nothing but resveratrol in my delivery solution

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! I thought of ordering bulk powder from revgen and the TC from PP, but I think there is more to it than just dumping powder in a bottle and shaking it up for a few days. Any comments on that?
Also look into PloGel, that and PPs carrier are about the two best I have ever used.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that the carrier need2buildmuscle used for the Chlorathoxy is pretty sweet. but they don't sell it separately.
I can't comment on that. I would have to read the ingredients and the penetration enhancers to make any type of comment.

It is hard for me to stray from Plo gel considering major compounding pharmacies use Pluronic Gels as their transdermal base. And the thick lotion consistency is fantastic!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I use trandermal Res for it's potential health benefits. I have used Sustain Alpha in the past and I am getting ready to try R-Spray. It my have some estrogen lowering capabilities (unknown), but other than that I don't think it has much value as a bodybuilding aid.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I use trandermal Res for it's potential health benefits. I have used Sustain Alpha in the past and I am getting ready to try R-Spray. It my have some estrogen lowering capabilities (unknown), but other than that I don't think it has much value as a bodybuilding aid.

Its effects on mitochondria in theory should allow you to increase resting energy expenditure which can help with cutting

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its effects on mitochondria in theory should allow you to increase resting energy expenditure which can help with cutting
interesting stuff here though I thought at one time you weren't a big fan of this stuff?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
interesting stuff here though I thought at one time you weren't a big fan of this stuff?

i have always been a resveratrol supporter

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have always been a resveratrol supporter
Yeah, I remember what maybe 2-3 years back you were talking about having a kilo container sitting on your desk of 99% extract, and taking a few grams a few times a day of it. Not quite affordable for the rest of us, but I remember you liking the results.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I remember what maybe 2-3 years back you were talking about having a kilo container sitting on your desk of 99% extract, and taking a few grams a few times a day of it. Not quite affordable for the rest of us, but I remember you liking the results.

yeah i did do that and it was nasty eating the powder. then i bought 500mg caps but that was expensive. I think the transdermal is the way to go now

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
def a product I want to buy. Might even buy some for my up comming pct. never used this transdermally.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Its good year round with breaks, cycled like creatine and yer other supps, its a staple for some guys, and this gives the option of no benzoflavone, and higher doseing than other Resveratrol TD's.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
IME,The addition of Resveratrol to my regimen has helped maintain good muscle tone and vascularity, consistently, over a period of years, but its not the only supplement I take. JMO

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
For the sake of discussion has anyone tried trans-res sublingual? P.Arnold maybe you have an opinion? I tried it last year I put half a t-Rez cap under my tongue and sprayed a few ghenerate sprays. I got a huge mood boost from this but it very well could have been ghenerate or placebo? The effects where different from ghenerate alone but again maybe it was placebo. Comments?

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
For the sake of discussion has anyone tried trans-res sublingual? P.Arnold maybe you have an opinion? I tried it last year I put half a t-Rez cap under my tongue and sprayed a few ghenerate sprays. I got a huge mood boost from this but it very well could have been ghenerate or placebo? The effects where different from ghenerate alone but again maybe it was placebo. Comments?
People on other boards have described the same. I wouldnt go overboard with it as I feel that may limit its continued effectiveness and dosing on a reasonable level, its expensive.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Agreed for me it was an experiment and i got more value from my bottle of t res as a cap lasted 2 doses. I have some sustain alpha on the way for me to make comparisons.

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Agreed for me it was an experiment and i got more value from my bottle of t res as a cap lasted 2 doses. I have some sustain alpha on the way for me to make comparisons.
Theres a new TD with just Res. in it, no flavone. Theres a link a few posts back, it uses high purity Resveratrol,

B

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
had a brain fart for a second and thought u were referring to the i force stuff for some reason.I do recall your love affair with resveratrol years back.
I know I always get reversitol and resveratrol confused.. Whatever happened to reversitol?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Want to know too!

PA, could you put up the serving amount on the site too?
it doesnt really have a defined serving size because everyone sprays differently. I advise people to spray liberally all over their body. If done like that you get anywhere from 200-300 mg on your skin i would guess

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
30 days of 50 sprays is going to make anyone feel better, especially in PCT. Its a good staple year round, combine this with a high purity, micronized, pre-emulsified oral Resveratrol and see how ya feel. JMO

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for anyone looking. Sustain Alpha transdermal is very popular.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Since I see some experienced users commenting here I thought I'd ask for opinions.

Not considering cost, tastes, serving or container size, etc which form of resveratrol WORKS the best; transdermal or oral? Unless I decide on a different product between now and the end of my run, I'll be using PPs Sustain Alpha in my PCT and I am trying to decide on oral vs transdermal. I ran the oral last time but, I have nothing to compare it o as that was my first resv product.

TIA.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I see some experienced users commenting here I thought I'd ask for opinions.

Not considering cost, tastes, serving or container size, etc which form of resveratrol WORKS the best; transdermal or oral? Unless I decide on a different product between now and the end of my run, I'll be using PPs Sustain Alpha in my PCT and I am trying to decide on oral vs transdermal. I ran the oral last time but, I have nothing to compare it o as that was my first resv product.

TIA.
How well did the oral version work for you? Ive heard great things about the transdermal, but for convenience sake, the liquavade is the one id go with. When Eric came out with the liquavade delivery system, it was meant to compete exactly with transdermal delivery or better. I just googled and found some threads on some other sites. Some people like the transdermal better and vice versa, but word from the uppers is that LV is better.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
How well did the oral version work for you? Ive heard great things about the transdermal, but for convenience sake, the liquavade is the one id go with. When Eric came out with the liquavade delivery system, it was meant to compete exactly with transdermal delivery or better. I just googled and found some threads on some other sites. Some people like the transdermal better and vice versa, but word from the uppers is that LV is better.
I did a light Turinabol + Dermacrine run, 6 weeks. I only used the PP TRS (no SERM) and I recovered well based on my physical observations. I did not do any bloods.

I have never used a resveratrol product before so I have nothing to compare with. But, I have to say that the TRS did its job on the whole. What specific role the res played, I cannot say.

Also, I too like the convenience of the oral. But, this line did not work with my wife. :wtf:

H

hooliganmel

Awards
yeah, you need a beaker, pot, scale, hand mixer,etc...there are instructions on the PP web site.
having trouble finding this. I'm probably going to try r spray sometime in the near future just to see if I like it and if I do I'd prefer to make my own td resveratrol simply for financial reason.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
having trouble finding this. I'm probably going to try r spray sometime in the near future just to see if I like it and if I do I'd prefer to make my own td resveratrol simply for financial reason.

i have heard a couple of people claim that r spray relieved their symptoms of steroid lethargy. resveratrol enhances mitochondrial function (mitochondria are the energy producing structures in cells) so maybe there is something to this. Or maybe its placebro

anyway, people have all these crazy theories about steroid lethargy. some think its lack of estrogen, or related to HPTA suppression. I dunno. I have a feeling it just may be that when your body is in a very anabolic state it is using up a lot of energy to build new tissue, and because of that you dont have much energy left over for other stuff. I know that sounds very simplistic but the essence of it may be just that

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have heard a couple of people claim that r spray relieved their symptoms of steroid lethargy. resveratrol enhances mitochondrial function (mitochondria are the energy producing structures in cells) so maybe there is something to this. Or maybe its placebro

anyway, people have all these crazy theories about steroid lethargy. some think its lack of estrogen, or related to HPTA suppression. I dunno. I have a feeling it just may be that when your body is in a very anabolic state it is using up a lot of energy to build new tissue, and because of that you dont have much energy left over for other stuff. I know that sounds very simplistic but the essence of it may be just that
that makes sense.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You have a good point, I think it's a combination of things ultimately.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
When will Patricks products be available at e-tailers other than Prototype Nutrition?
epharm products are available at nutra planet and other etailers

prototype is a very small test marketing type company that only sells direct

K

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established

TIA.
Combining TD and oral is a plus. The best oral is of highest purity and micronized, pre-emulsified. With low emodin content.