Transdermal Resveratrol?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by hooliganmel View Post
    having trouble finding this. I'm probably going to try r spray sometime in the near future just to see if I like it and if I do I'd prefer to make my own td resveratrol simply for financial reason.

i have heard a couple of people claim that r spray relieved their symptoms of steroid lethargy. resveratrol enhances mitochondrial function (mitochondria are the energy producing structures in cells) so maybe there is something to this. Or maybe its placebro

anyway, people have all these crazy theories about steroid lethargy. some think its lack of estrogen, or related to HPTA suppression. I dunno. I have a feeling it just may be that when your body is in a very anabolic state it is using up a lot of energy to build new tissue, and because of that you dont have much energy left over for other stuff. I know that sounds very simplistic but the essence of it may be just that

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    i have heard a couple of people claim that r spray relieved their symptoms of steroid lethargy. resveratrol enhances mitochondrial function (mitochondria are the energy producing structures in cells) so maybe there is something to this. Or maybe its placebro

anyway, people have all these crazy theories about steroid lethargy. some think its lack of estrogen, or related to HPTA suppression. I dunno. I have a feeling it just may be that when your body is in a very anabolic state it is using up a lot of energy to build new tissue, and because of that you dont have much energy left over for other stuff. I know that sounds very simplistic but the essence of it may be just that
    that makes sense.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.89%

Or maybe its placebro
    I have no idea if it was intentional or not but here in the land of "bro" science, that is funny.
    Training around a jacked up neck.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

When will Patricks products be available at e-tailers other than Prototype Nutrition?
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You have a good point, I think it's a combination of things ultimately.

6. Featured Author
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.58%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    When will Patricks products be available at e-tailers other than Prototype Nutrition?
    epharm products are available at nutra planet and other etailers

prototype is a very small test marketing type company that only sells direct
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.97%

Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    Since I see some experienced users commenting here I thought I'd ask for opinions.

Not considering cost, tastes, serving or container size, etc which form of resveratrol WORKS the best; transdermal or oral? Unless I decide on a different product between now and the end of my run, I'll be using PPs Sustain Alpha in my PCT and I am trying to decide on oral vs transdermal. I ran the oral last time but, I have nothing to compare it o as that was my first resv product.

TIA.
    Combining TD and oral is a plus. The best oral is of highest purity and micronized, pre-emulsified. With low emodin content.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Transdermal Resveratrol
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 02:51 PM
  2. trans Resveratrol vs Resveratrol
    By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 05:07 PM
  3. Transdermal Resveratrol
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 12:18 PM
  4. Transdermal Resveratrol
    By sweetdaddy in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 05:54 PM
  5. resveratrol amount of trans-resveratrol?
    By rkretz in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 03:10 AM