Formestane powder with Tren Transdermal?

ironlunch

Awards
I have been reading that it is recommended to take an anti-e while on cycle. I am planning on making a transdermal tren, so would adding in some formestane powder to the mix be a good idea? Or should I just take some letro or another "research chem" orally?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Why are you choosing to use tren transdermally?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Egads that sounds like a dry combo. I think my joints would really be complaining.

Tren doesn't aromatize. Formestane works great with Test though.

Just out of curiosity, do you all ready have the formestane on hand? If not, its damned hard to come by right now.

ironlunch

Awards
Why are you choosing to use tren transdermally?
2 reasons - #1, it's my first real cycle so I'm starting with baby steps, #2, I don't feel extremely comfortable sticking myself with a homebrew, even though I would be making it, I fear messing something up or messing up an injection.

ironlunch

Awards
Egads that sounds like a dry combo. I think my joints would really be complaining.

Tren doesn't aromatize. Formestane works great with Test though.

Just out of curiosity, do you all ready have the formestane on hand? If not, its damned hard to come by right now.
No formestane on hand yet. I have seen it on a few websites (nutraplanet, etc) so it looks like they have it in stock. But I rarely hear people talking about it anymore so maybe it is in short supply.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
2 reasons - #1, it's my first real cycle so I'm starting with baby steps, #2, I don't feel extremely comfortable sticking myself with a homebrew, even though I would be making it, I fear messing something up or messing up an injection.
Oh, I didn't know you were talking about real tren. My apologies.