Finaderm vs Penetrate vs Dermabolics vs DMSO

ironlunch

Awards
I'm looking to make my 1st homebrew batch of Tren (finaplix) for my cattle, and was wondering what the best transdermal solution is?

I don't want to use just DMSO (too many bad reports of smelling like garlic) but would it help the absorption rate to mix in a little DMSO to any of the other 3 products mentioned?

Also, I know that Finaderm is the most expensive product, but just from what I have read in the product descriptions it seems like it will dissolve the finaplix better than the other two. Am I wrong?

Any suggestions/advice for this newb are much appreciated!

PS- yes injecting the cattle is the best route but they are very needle shy....baby steps....

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've never used Finaderm, but I think it is over-rated. 10% DMSO and 90% Dermabolics (Or better yet, Penetrate by NutraPlanet) is a great mix for most things. I've never done tren transdermally, I hate wasted product, but to each his own.

There is also Plo Gel which is very good, but I don't know if the price is worth it for the little extra you might get through the skin.

ironlunch

Awards
I've never used Finaderm, but I think it is over-rated. 10% DMSO and 90% Dermabolics (Or better yet, Penetrate by NutraPlanet) is a great mix for most things. I've never done tren transdermally, I hate wasted product, but to each his own.

There is also Plo Gel which is very good, but I don't know if the price is worth it for the little extra you might get through the skin.
I ended up ordering some DMSO and dermabolics. I wanted to get some penetrate but a nutraplanet service rep told me it has been discontinued due to sourcing issues. Damn....But from what I've read the derm/dmso mix should be pretty effective.

You are right, it is kind of a waste to go the transdermal route, but for a needle shy 1st timer it's the way to go...baby steps....

I looked into Plo gel but as you said it's pretty pricey...and, not as readily available as the other options

thx for the input

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

you are saying dermabolics transdermal carrier is worst than penetrate?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
No, I'd just rather do business with NutraPlanet. Actually, I think the two are identical formulas.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Weight Loss 1
Supplements 2
Anabolics 13
Skye Anabolics 38