starting the homebrew fun

1. Registered User
    Answers

Talking starting the homebrew fun

alright, first off thanks for these boards, without them I wouldn't have a clue and never would have taken this leap forward. This is a great help to me

alright so I got 30g of 1-test and 30g of 4ad, glassware, PCT and my chems are gonna be here Saturday at wich point I will begin my first cycle.

Im using the C2C's formula and doing a spray first, the gel formula looks like a recipee for disaster in my inexperianced hands, and no matter how many times I read it i kep getting lost. I might try it later though when I've researched the gel formula more.

Im gonna start with a 4 week cycle of 6g 1-test and 6 g 4AD in the 240 ml solution, applications will be 60 sprays a day (8.57 ml) wich comes up to about 214.2857 mg/day of each ph
    so thats 675 of each Ph a week I believe (according to the handy PH calculator )

So everything is on point right?

I just wanted to make sure I didnt forget anything

thanks
    jiah

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Sounds solid. What is this C2C formula you mention?

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. Registered User
    Answers

sorry that was a typo, I ment C2G (curt2go) who originally posted the following recipe....

(1 bottle 240ml)
    40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO ) 96ml
    15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM ) 36ml
    15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP ) 36ml
    10% OLEIC ACID( OA ) 24ml
    10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG ) 24ml
    10% DMSO 24ml
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Gotcha, that's what I thought you meant. Curt's formula is golden. What does your diet, training, and post-cycle look like?

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

Take digital pics and post them!

Chemo
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by ManBeast
    Gotcha, that's what I thought you meant. Curt's formula is golden. What does your diet, training, and post-cycle look like?

ManBeast
    first off Im currently 5'11 203 (on friday) Id guess my BF is about less then 10%. I started the cycle saturday and this morning I wieghed 207, but this is probally from my weekend carb load.

My diet is about 6-7 meals a day consisting of 400 g protien, alot of fat and minimal carbs, around 3500-4000 calories a day. Im probally gonna up my carbs for the next 4 weeks though to try and get more energy (ive never done PH before but I hear lethargy is an issue, and being a low carber I already feel brain dead enough, so Im gonna do this with higher carbs.

my training will be DFHT. I just finished up a 8 week DFHT cycle 2 weeks ago and got great results, Im thinking being able to train each bodypart 2 a week will work great while on the PH.
    basically Im doin animalmasses program, slightly altered for my own needs.
    mon & thurs upper body
    tues & fri lower body
    I tried goin back to Max-OT last monday doin chest and went past failure wich I havent done in a while and can still feel the DOMS today barely, I was gonna go back to that but Due to last mondays workout Ive reconsidered and Im sticking with DFHT.

PCT will be liqua-chlomid
    4mL ED for a week
    2mL ED for a week
    1mL ED for a week

Im thinking off ordering some Nolva in case of Gyno, opinions?
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by Chemo
    Take digital pics and post them!

Chemo
    my buddy (whose also doin the Homebrewed PH cycle) and I took before pictures and measurements on Fri, we had to take them on a disposable, but when we get them developed Im gonna get them on floppy disk or CD as well and I will post.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

hmm something I noticed is that I might have some dragon breath and not even realize it. My one roomate (female) is my buddies girlfriend who is doin it with me. She is completely misinformed and thinks we're both gonna get "roid rage" and go on rampages, lol, or its not gonna work and we're gonna end up killing ourselves . So I know she has an agenda in regards to our PH use. So all day yesterday she was telling me how mine and Hao's (my buddy) breath is bumping, I cannot tell and dont know if im just used to it. Do yall think this is true and from the DMSO? several mouthwashings and toothbrushings later she still says my breath stinks. I thought 10% DMSO should provide no problems in bad breath? Ive been tying a shirt around my mouth before I spray hoping this will take care of it, although I dont know if the stink is from spray going in my mouth or the DMSO going through my body,

other then that, I've only been getting slight burning sensation on application areas for about 15 min later........
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Get an unbiased opinion..... and do you really care?

ManBeast
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Get an unbiased opinion..... and do you really care?

ManBeast
    I wouldnt care....but.....I am a male in an all female workplace.

I cant be killin my female co-workers with dragon breath. excpecially now since its our busy season and we are likely to get some college temps

as for my roomates, they are fun to torture.
  11. Hang'n & Bang'n
    Answers

Bro, the bad breathe you get from DMSO isn't from accidently spraying the stuff into your mouth so i don't think tying a shirt around your mouth will help with DMSO breath. Some people will experience it with 10% solution and others require a higher percentage before getting it. Its just the way your body reacts to DMSO.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by sikdogg
    Bro, the bad breathe you get from DMSO isn't from accidently spraying the stuff into your mouth so i don't think tying a shirt around your mouth will help with DMSO breath. Some people will experience it with 10% solution and others require a higher percentage before getting it. Its just the way your body reacts to DMSO.
    I kind of thought that. Oh well, guess Ill just have to get addicted to chewing gum again.
  13. Hang'n & Bang'n
    Answers

Are you sure you didn't already have dragon breathe before you started applying the dermal... lol
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Originally posted by sikdogg
    Are you sure you didn't already have dragon breathe before you started applying the dermal... lol
    hell no, my breath smells like strawberry fields
  15. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

Decrease the amount of DMSO to 5%...it appears as though you metabolize DMSO easily. It is the breakdown components that create the "dragon" or garlic smell.

Chemo
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Decrease the amount of DMSO to 5%...it appears as though you metabolize DMSO easily. It is the breakdown components that create the "dragon" or garlic smell.

Chemo
    cool, So should I just finish this cycle as is, and do this for the following cycles? unless this is going to lead to any other health problems its not much of a worry to me if the only thing that will be effected is my breath, I can solve this with gum, besides, going into this I knew there would be certain trade offs, **** Im not drinking anymore wich Ive been doin every weekend for the past 2 years, I can probaly cope with the breath I guess.

will adding only 5% DMSO decrease the absorbtion rate alot?
  17. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Answers

5% should be plenty...10% adds a bit of cushion.

Run as is and decrease for future cycles...

Chemo
  18. Registered User
    Answers

5% should be plenty...10% adds a bit of cushion.

Run as is and decrease for future cycles...

Chemo
    will do

thanks everyone, karma for all

cant wait for this stuff to really start kicking in
  19. Registered User
    Answers

hey, do yall think it will be detrimental to muscle growth if I take a pre workout EC stack. wich would be 25mg ephedra and 200 mg caffiene.

I workout in the morning now (630 am) and work untill 5, at wich point I gotta work on beats untill bedtime. So Im obviously tired as hell in the morning and have a bit of hard time getting started. I dont want to start getting lazy and tired from the test and not be able to get the intensity I need to have truly effective workouts.

basically Im trying to bulk and if EC will be harmful to this goal while on the PH then I will not do it.

BTW as yall probaly saw I had a problem with getting my PCT, so I just ordered some nolva from powernutrition. I figure Id have it on hand in case I get gyno for some strange reason, and if my chlomid never comes ( ) then I can use it for PCT.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Do not use an ECA to bulk, if you need a pre-workout boost I'd suggest just straight black coffe or a caffine pill, but nothing intended for dieting purposes.

ManBeast
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Do not use an ECA to bulk, if you need a pre-workout boost I'd suggest just straight black coffe or a caffine pill, but nothing intended for dieting purposes.

ManBeast
    aright cool, will do.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

hey I was just wondering what you guys think of my diet, if it can be improved or whatnot....

600am
    pre workout shake
    1 scoop v12
    50g dextrose
    50g protien
    1 multi
    2 fish oil pills

630-730am workout
    (I come home shower, and apply PH after)

800 am PWO shake
    50g dextrose
    50g protien
    2 tablespoons olive oil
    1 rice patty w/ jelly

10am
    1 chicken breast
    1 cup of oatmeal

1pm
    big ass salad w/
    cup of croutons
    ceaser dressing
    2 chicken breast
    romano cheese
    quarter stick of chedder cheese
    15 slices of peperroni

330pm
    can of tuna
    quarter jar of natural PB

600 pm
    2 chicken breast
    stir fry vegetables w/ 2 tablespoons olive oil

900pm
    betime protien
    1 cup cottage cheese
    20g whey
    1 cup milk
    1 tablespoon olive oil
    1 multi
    1 fish oil pill

everything looking proper (I switch it up but this is typical, I try to keep the same ratio of nutrients in each feeding though, most of my carbs early in day w. protien and protien/fat for the rest of the day.)

good lookin
    jiah
  23. Registered User
    Answers

wieghed in at 211 last night. Thats 8 lbs since I started, its only been a week and a couple days, so maybe its just water retention?

last night at the gym I felt better then ever. I work out my upper body togethor 2 a week and the pumps I got were borderline painful, I couldnt even finish my last reps of closegrip benches due to my triceps feeling like they were gonna explode

doing Squats and ham curls today, I havent got **** for sleep lately, but still I feel pumped to hit the gym today...

I think this new enthuisiam can also be contributed to me not drinking last weekend. between the PH, not drinking, cleaner diet, overall healtheir lifestyle Im hoping for 25+lbs after the next 16 weeks (4on 4 off twice).
    Ive been pretty much binge drinking for the past year every weekend and Ive still made decent gains, cant wait to see what 16 weeks of not drinking and a completely anabolic environmont bring
  24. Registered User
    Answers

3rd week in

started at 203
    last night I wieghed in at 216.5

I feel friggin great and My intensity and strength is through the roof. I cant wait to see what the next like 12 weeks bring me (Im goin 4on4off two times)

The wiegh things are going 235 seems like a reasonable goal.

good looking for the info everyone.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Good work man! Keep hittin it like a mofo!

ManBeast
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Good work man! Keep hittin it like a mofo!

ManBeast
    thanks dude

4th and final week, as of last night my wieght is 220.5.

Its funny cause Ill my friends thought this was a complete waste of money, yet in 4 weeks Ive gone up almost 20 lbs. Plus Im kicking my buddies ass in the gym

I feel great mentally and physically

I start PCT on saturday, nolvadex or chlomid, not sure yet cause I have both. PCT should be done at the begining of january, So I can start my next cycle right in time for college (jan 20).

thanks for all the help

j
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Congrats bro! Awesome work, you can try using both, I've done that and liked it.

ManBeast
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Congrats bro! Awesome work, you can try using both, I've done that and liked it.

ManBeast
    would you do the recomended normal dosages of both, and just combine, or would you lighten the doses?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

I'd run just nolva at 40mg at first, then after that first 1/3 of post cycle is done, drop it to 20mg and throw in no more than 50mg of clomid ed.

ManBeast
  30. Registered User
    Answers

I'd run just nolva at 40mg at first, then after that first 1/3 of post cycle is done, drop it to 20mg and throw in no more than 50mg of clomid ed.

ManBeast
    I think Ill actually try this as Ive had others tell me similiar. Id like to get my test levels back on track as quickly as possible so I can be back to point 0 at the start of the next cycle in 4 weeks.

thanks
    j
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Good ****, maybe add some FUZU or similar in as well, I've always had good luck with something like that after a PH run.

ManBeast
  32. Registered User
    Answers

sorry, but what is FUZU?

I am also gonna be taking B12
    ZMA
    creatine
    v12
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

FUZU is a tribulus product that is (was?) made by syntrax.

ManBeast
  34. Registered User
    Answers

great, Im about to be done with first cycle PCT and will be starting next week on my second. righ now Im wieghing about 213. I think I would have have kept more but over christmas time I ****ed up bad due to some on going deep rooted issues with my ex-girlfriend. I ****ed up real bad, got drunk like 7 nights in a row and was down to about 200 lbs and only trained 2 in 2 weeks. Never again will that happen, hopefully. college starts in 2 weeks and Im ready to take control of life again.
    I will keep posted as the cycle begins and everything.
    most likely I will be doing DFHT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best way to get started with homebrew chemistry?
    By The Doberman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2005, 08:56 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-19-2005, 10:53 AM
  3. Transdermal Homebrew Fun - First Cycle
    By bt4ever in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-24-2004, 04:09 AM
  4. Should I start the nolva
    By ironviking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9