PP's Topical Solution

1. Registered User

Thumbs up PP's Topical Solution

PP's Topical Solution is awesome!

I love TD Formestane and usually use Penetrate from NP.
    Well, they were out of stock so I splurged on PP's Topical because of the great reputation they have with their Sustain Alpha.

Advantages of PP's Topical Solution:
    Smells great.
    Formestane dissolves MUCH better
    Solution absorbs quicker with NO residue
    Possible placebo - but I believe there is more "efficient" absorbtion due to side effects

Granted there still is a SLIGHT grit with Topical Solution, but no where near the gritty feeling you get when dissolving Form in Penetrate. After a few days, my chest would get irritated with the Form/Penetrate mix, but I have NOT experienced this with Topical Solutions after 4 days of use.

If you are into TD application BUY TOPICAL SOLUTION!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GotTest View Post
    Formestane dissolves MUCH better
    this is the part I'm interested in... elaborate big dog

How long did it take to get into "solution"?
    How much form did you get into how many oz carrier?
    How much do you usually use with penetrate?
    Did you need to heat? If so, how? Microwave?
    How does it feel to be less cool than me?

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    this is the part I'm interested in... elaborate big dog

How long did it take to get into "solution"?
    How much form did you get into how many oz carrier?
    How much do you usually use with penetrate?
    Did you need to heat? If so, how? Microwave?
    How does it feel to be less cool than me?

So many questions

Really man, Form did dissolve much better in this solution than it does in Penetrate, but like I said there is still a SLIGHT grit to it.
    I looked up the solubility of Form and it is most soluble in Methanol, that's why I think the added Ethanol helps with dissolving. Ethanol is much "safer" to be rubbing on your body anyway.
    Don't get any ideas of grabbing some Methanol and rubbing it all over...you'll go blind and have worst liver damage than that Sdrol stack you ran

I heated it in a water bath on a hot plate and added 1g of Form at a time (5g total in 225ml solution)...whipping it really well with a glass stir rod.
    PP recommends a hand blender, but mine was broken
    I think the blender would have worked well, cause the Topical Solution is THICK from all the added oils.

I usually added 5g Form in the Penetrate.
    Penetrate worked OK but always really gritty, and took for ever to dry. PP's topical rubs in very smooth and you can put a shirt on right away without having to blow dry your chest.
    I'm telling you man, I won't use anything else.

Oh...and I feel like absolute $hit being less cool than you...thanks for always reminding me.

Celc5 on his throne...GT the poor little white guy last in line.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

GT, if I were the captain in gym class, I'd pick you first brotha! I've been waiting for feedback on the PP carrier and haven't really seen any other than yours. Next summer, I plan to run a "triple AI" cut with form/trione/atd. My liver should be fine but I might need to jack up the prescription on my contacts I'll probably use the PP carrier for that little experiment.

I'm so glad I stocked up on form and trione before the craze hit. Last time I ran the combo of 1/2 form and 1/2 trione and it "felt" just like form does. Not to mention it makes your suddenly precious form stash last twice as long.

I've seen nothing but good feedback on AI combos such as Hypderol/Form, trione/form, and atd/trione.
  5. Registered User

Forms been the only thing I've tried TD, but definitely interested in the trione. I'd say I get the absolute best boost in libido from 600mg/day trione, than I do Form TD at 200mg/day.
    What's the best dose for trione solo TD?

I've always stayed away from ATD because of all the neg feedback with libido, but I may run low dose with PPlex.

So do you think joints and libido will handle the "triple stack"?
    You gotta log that man...I've never heard it done before.

Oh yeah...you better pick me first for your team.
    You don't want me on the other side brother.

See ya my brudda
  6. Registered User

you guys are real dogs. my form stash is history. been adding formedex to my dermacrine, afraid to heat it though as it might damage the actives. still experimenting with doses, ive tried 2 caps into 2 pumps and it is VERY gritty. i have about half a bottle of dermacrine left, might try 10 caps opened up in it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Somewhere around 200 or 300mg TD should be close 600mg oral with the trione.

I just did a Novedex solo run to see how it would effect my libido. It was actually elevated at 1 cap. At 2 caps, libido was eratic, similar to the feel of Jungle Warfare or Alpha Drive.

Joints will be just fine. I've learned to alter my training when I use supps/cycles that tend to affect joints.

I also suspect that libido will be fine with the triple stack. The form and trione libido enhancing effects will trump any atd libido lowering effects IMO. Also, since I tend to respond to low AI doses, I'd almost expect the atd to enhance libido at that dosage.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you guys are real dogs. my form stash is history. been adding formedex to my dermacrine, afraid to heat it though as it might damage the actives. still experimenting with doses, ive tried 2 caps into 2 pumps and it is VERY gritty. i have about half a bottle of dermacrine left, might try 10 caps opened up in it.
    10 caps may work bigt.
    I don't think the actives are as big an issue as the ethanol, when it comes to heating the solution.

Don't be afraid to heat it, that way it thins it out and lets the powder dissolve better. Just don't heat it to a point you can't touch it. Ethanol has a boiling point of 170F (the point you evaporate the ethanol) so heat it to about 100F-110F and you will be fine. About as hot as a cup of coffee.
  9. Registered User

Somewhere around 200 or 300mg TD should be close 600mg oral with the trione.

I just did a Novedex solo run to see how it would effect my libido. It was actually elevated at 1 cap. At 2 caps, libido was eratic, similar to the feel of Jungle Warfare or Alpha Drive.

Joints will be just fine. I've learned to alter my training when I use supps/cycles that tend to affect joints.

I also suspect that libido will be fine with the triple stack. The form and trione libido enhancing effects will trump any atd libido lowering effects IMO. Also, since I tend to respond to low AI doses, I'd almost expect the atd to enhance libido at that dosage.
    I'll give the trione a shot some time.

So when you planning the "Triple Stack"?
    (Chanting in the background)...Log it! Log it! Log it!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

I'll give the trione a shot some time.

So when you planning the "Triple Stack"?
    (Chanting in the background)...Log it! Log it! Log it!
    That's going to be a cut stack for sure. So, probably next summer. I'll see how far I get with about 6-8 weeks of typical thermogenics and ephedrine. Then we'll kick it up a notch with the AI's when I get burned out hit the "cutter's wall."
  11. Registered User

added the 10 caps formadex to dermacrine this morning, already applied 5 pumps of dermacrine last night before work. just applied 2 pumps of the 'new formula', to chest, not much other than normal dermacrine reaction but i did get the almost immediate titty hard-on. so it must be working. btw i did heat up the dermacrine before adding formadex.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

added the 10 caps formadex to dermacrine this morning
    If I know you, the whole bottle of Formedex is gonna end up in there by the end of the week :good:
  13. Registered User

If I know you, the whole bottle of Formedex is gonna end up in there by the end of the week :good:
    no, i think it is saturated fully. i just did 4 pumps and got-aggression/thirst/increased bodyheat/and the formestane buzz. i just wish i would have done this sooner.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

no, i think it is saturated fully. i just did 4 pumps and got-aggression/thirst/increased bodyheat/and the formestane buzz. i just wish i would have done this sooner.
    After working with the penetrate and dermabolics carriers, I can easily see if I've oversaturated the solution (tip: that's why I only mix 4oz at a time... so I can add a bit more carrier in case I goof with over saturating).

So can you tell when the PP carrier is oversaturated just as easily?
  15. Registered User

After working with the penetrate and dermabolics carriers, I can easily see if I've oversaturated the solution (tip: that's why I only mix 4oz at a time... so I can add a bit more carrier in case I goof with over saturating).

So can you tell when the PP carrier is oversaturated just as easily?
    remember, i am adding the formestane to dermacrine. the difference i saw after heating and adding the formestane is the solution became darker, this is odd because the formestane is white. another odd thing is after heating and adding the formestane it appears that the solution is actually thinner. btw i am not getting the formestane 'rush' from this, but the concentration of formestane to carrier is much less. it is a very nice combination.imo. i like...for all the reasons i mentioned in previous post.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

good deal T. Keep us posted with how it's going
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Forms been the only thing I've tried TD, but definitely interested in the trione. I'd say I get the absolute best boost in libido from 600mg/day trione, than I do Form TD at 200mg/day.
    What's the best dose for trione solo TD?

I've always stayed away from ATD because of all the neg feedback with libido, but I may run low dose with PPlex.

So do you think joints and libido will handle the "triple stack"?
    You gotta log that man...I've never heard it done before.

Oh yeah...you better pick me first for your team.
    You don't want me on the other side brother.

See ya my brudda
    I spoke with Celc before running TD trione as well so I used his range of 200-300..... per dose

I actually started at 80mg 2x ed and it felt pretty good, by the second day even at that low I would get a slight "flutter" and a tiny bit of euphoria....

I quickly worked up to 198mg (had 22mg per .5ml solution) and would feel an INTENSE rush, reddening of the skin and some extreme euphoria at first then EXTREME aggression by the time I hit the gym (or just sitting in front of the computer for my non workout dose, lol) and a had some great workouts and mindset during that run. Did it about 3.5 weeks ramping up the first week and back down the last .5. Was a pretty dandy experience Id love to repeat..... will likely try this carrier next time though given my exp with 1-t now!

Great review and thanks for makin me aware this even existed!

BTW celc you need to PM me what ATD you plan on puttin in the trio.... been lookin for some bulk pow but closest I can find are NP's bulk caps, which are bound to have filler in em Id like to avoid using if possible.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    BTW celc you need to PM me what ATD you plan on puttin in the trio.... been lookin for some bulk pow but closest I can find are NP's bulk caps, which are bound to have filler in em Id like to avoid using if possible.
    Dude, you hit the nail on the head. The effin powder is tough to come by ever since form has cleared off the shelf (same thing happened with trione for a loooong time). It sucks cause ATD powder USED to be rediculously cheap.

I'll probably just take 25mg oral and mix the trione & form if all else fails. Or see how much form and trione I can get into Dermabolics ATD (already in solution).
  19. Registered User

Thanks for the write up poopster!
    I think I'm going to give this a run next PCT.
    I pop so many supps ...it's nice to just "rub it on" every once in a while.

Yeah...you'll LOVE the Topical by PP. This stuff smells similar to Penetrate without the "greasiness".
  20. Registered User

Thanks for the write up poopster!
    I think I'm going to give this a run next PCT.
    I pop so many supps ...it's nice to just "rub it on" every once in a while.

Yeah...you'll LOVE the Topical by PP. This stuff smells similar to Penetrate without the "greasiness".
    the pp carrier also feels less irritating to my skin. nice going gt.
  21. Registered User

the pp carrier also feels less irritating to my skin. nice going gt.
    I know what you mean bigt...the Form in Penetrate used to make my chest itch with sort of a "rash". NOT with PP!
  22. Registered User

I know what you mean bigt...the Form in Penetrate used to make my chest itch with sort of a "rash". NOT with PP!
    exactly. after many times using e-form and penetrate my skin got sensitive to it. the pp carrier is much better, for me at least. nice to be able to use form without the rash and itchiness.
  23. Registered User

What a surprise! Another great product by Primodial. Best company by far on AM.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Nice review.

-Pp
  25. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

And it's finally at NutraPlanet, rolled in a few weeks ago. You can pick it up from NP here , or add it to your PP order here .
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    And it's finally at NutraPlanet, rolled in a few weeks ago. You can pick it up from NP here , or add it to your PP order here .
    true that
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

What you guys think about adding a mythel steroid to this, like mdrol or havoc, or maybe somthing else other than a mythel like tren and making a topical solution out of it to avoid the 1st liver pass.

Would it work?
  28. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Problem View Post
    What you guys think about adding a mythel steroid to this, like mdrol or havoc, or maybe somthing else other than a mythel like tren and making a topical solution out of it to avoid the 1st liver pass.

Would it work?
    check this out
    http://www.primordialperformance.com.../1-T-Tren.html
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Problem View Post

Would it work?
    I think it would be less effective to add a methylated compound to the carrier.
    Too many other options for Transdermals.
  •