Stupid question?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Alright will sound like a stupid question but say i wanted to lose weight and put on some mass at the same time... and given im having a hell of a time finding a topical carrier (i miss the pre-ban days) could I mix a couple grams of 4AD into my napalm?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
remember..there are no stupid questions just stupid people.

yes you can do that. it is incredibly hard to lose fat and build muscle at the same time though..just be aware.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm any idea how many grams of 4ad i could pump into napalm?

And its not so much i was to lose fat and build at the same time... i just figure i need some kind of topical carrier for my 4ad powder and i have this napalm...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Napalm and it's actives utilizes a transport matrix that is intended to target site specific applications.

4AD is intended to be used systemically therefore Napalm is not a good choice of carrier to use.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Napalm and it's actives utilizes a transport matrix that is intended to target site specific applications.

4AD is intended to be used systemically therefore Napalm is not a good choice of carrier to use.
Any suggestions?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established

aahh i forgot it was sit specific...****...forget my comment.

C

crazilyfter42

Awards
You could try penetrate...Look it up on nutraplanet.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Already looked... its out of stock... anyone know if its discontinued?