Phlojel question - AnabolicMinds.com

Phlojel question

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Phlojel question

Hey i was just wondering if anyone knows how many mg each gram of phlojel can hold.
    Thanks

2. Advanced Member

I don't go over 100mg per ml of the gel.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rostam View Post
    I don't go over 100mg per ml of the gel.
    The phlojel isn't packaged in mL but rather by grams? Does anyone know how many mg a gram of phlojel can successful transfer into the body?
    •   

4. 314

they are roughly equal to each other, i tried to weight it once and it was very close. I say very close because the method i used to measure volume of the phlojel had a notable error.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by tdez View Post
    The phlojel isn't packaged in mL but rather by grams? Does anyone know how many mg a gram of phlojel can successful transfer into the body?
    Depends on the formula, any additional penetration enhancers (PE's), active chemical used.

I have successfully used phlojel with Test base, Tren base, Drost Prop, and Bold base with concentration from 100-125mg/ml. That said, I used it with added PE's and solvents. I did so because I found Test Base and Bold Base difficult to compound into phlojel, in concentrations >75mg/ml, without their use. I tend to go with higher concentration because applying anything more than 3ml/day is excessive in my opinion.

Phlojel gm:ml is 1:1.01.

I am conservative when figuring absorption rates and usually estimate at 30% with the higher concentrations, even with PE's added.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  •