is there a Test Base & Fenaplex Transdermal guide for dummies sumwhere?

  1. Banned
    Mu5tang69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0

    is there a Test Base & Fenaplex Transdermal guide for dummies sumwhere?


    is there a Test Base & Fenaplex Transdermal guide for dummies sumwhere?


    or anyone that can point to the right direction, or can help me out?

    i want a recipe.

  2. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1985

    Yes, but you will have to use the search feature to find it.
  3. Banned
    Mu5tang69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0

    umm there are no Test Base & Fenaplex Transdermal guide for dummies


    wud be nice to have one for each type of carrier

    Phlogel
    Dmso
    Dermabolics Topical Solution / Penetrate Transdermal

    how many grams of test powder / fenaplex pellets needed for each, pre prep, etc, etc...
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1985

    They do exist, just not by those names. And they never will because we can no longer discuss the "how to's" of conversions anymore.
  5. Banned
    Mu5tang69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    They do exist, just not by those names. And they never will because we can no longer discuss the "how to's" of conversions anymore.
    so they do exist, just not by those names? & they never will...etc...etc...


    lol j/k

    anyways... ill make one then... & post it sumwhere (not here if it against the rules)

    i have one guy who is very experienced & a genius @ this who is helping, any one that is willing to make a friendly contribute is appreciated
  6. Registered User
    jacobcoile's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    0

    sorry I have nothing to contribute except to say I am interested in this... could you post a link to it or pm me when you start it (that is if you are unable to put it here)? or is it gonna be a while before you are able to get it going? either way I'll be sub'd to read it.
  7. Banned
    Mu5tang69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jacobcoile View Post
    sorry I have nothing to contribute except to say I am interested in this... could you post a link to it or pm me when you start it (that is if you are unable to put it here)? or is it gonna be a while before you are able to get it going? either way I'll be sub'd to read it.

    sure np, thats what its for. ill pm u the info for the following once its typed up.

    Phlogel
    Dmso
    Dermabolics Topical Solution / Penetrate Transdermal

    cheers!
  8. Registered User
    jacobcoile's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    0

    Thanks!
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Rep Power
    949536

    Quote Originally Posted by Mu5tang69 View Post
    umm there are no Test Base & Fenaplex Transdermal guide for dummies


    wud be nice to have one for each type of carrier

    Phlogel
    Dmso
    Dermabolics Topical Solution / Penetrate Transdermal

    how many grams of test powder / fenaplex pellets needed for each, pre prep, etc, etc...
    As Redwolf mentioned conversion supplies and recipe post are no longer allowed on the board.

    Some rules of thumb:

    PhloGel - 10% active - 1g compound/100mg active
    DMSO - 10% to Penetrate (few use straight DMSO for odor and caustic/toxicity issues)
    Penetrate - 50mg/ml - more is possible but risks over saturation and reduce efficacy.

    There are archive where all of your inquiries are answered in depth.

    A word to the wise - generating new threads and reactivating archived threads and discussions that bring attention to conversion will likely bring administrative attention that you would rather that they not receive - read between the lines.

    BTW - It's "Fina"

    Search Keyword: Fina
    Forum: Transdermal

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=3239282
  10. Banned
    Mu5tang69's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    As Redwolf mentioned conversion supplies and recipe post are no longer allowed on the board.

    Some rules of thumb:

    PhloGel - 10% active - 1g compound/100mg active
    DMSO - 10% to Penetrate (few use straight DMSO for odor and caustic/toxicity issues)
    Penetrate - 50mg/ml - more is possible but risks over saturation and reduce efficacy.

    There are archive where all of your inquiries are answered in depth.

    A word to the wise - generating new threads and reactivating archived threads and discussions that bring attention to conversion will likely bring administrative attention that you would rather that they not receive - read between the lines.

    BTW - It's "Fina"

    Search Keyword: Fina
    Forum: Transdermal

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...archid=3239282
    sorry man. no there is no dummies guide for transdermals, but yes everything is there in detail if you search the internet. understood. thank you, much appreciated
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Base Transdermal or Pin it?
    By candle25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-07-2004, 07:32 PM
  2. Test base in a transdermal
    By nsruffryder34 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2003, 11:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in