Put 1-T into a Transdermal

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I have got a bottle of Sauce 1T. Because I do only have one bottle, I dont want to take it Oral, because its not much enough to run an oral cycle. So I want to put it into a Transdermal(Its about 6 grams of powder), but it has got an ether attached, is this a problem? Because I havent made a Transdermal ever I want to ask you how to make it to a Tarnsdermal. My idea would be to solve it into alcohol and the put it into a cream with DMSO.
The Cream includes:

50000 IE Heparin, Natriumsalz (vom Schwein)
15000 mg Dimethylsulfoxid
2500 mg Dexpanthenol
Ätherisches Öl (Latschenkiefer) Hilfstoff (+)
Ätherisches Öl (Rosmarin) Hilfstoff (+)
Isopropylalkohol Hilfstoff (+)
PEG Rizinusöl, hydriert Hilfstoff (+)
Polyacrylsäure Hilfstoff (+)
Propylenglycol Hilfstoff (+)
Trometamol Hilfstoff (+)
Zitronellöl, ceylanisch Hilfstoff
(sorry but its german)

I think it would be nice, or?

Please give me some advice!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ether is not a good thing to put into a transdermal, and might actually hinder absorption (due to increased molecule size).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, and if you want a transdermal, just order Penetrate from Nutraplanet. Best carrier around.

jacobcoile

Awards
speaking of penetrate... i already asked in another thread but maybe someone here can answer.... when will it be back in stock? Oh and to the Thread starter: I have heard many good things for the penetrate product and is why I'm trying to find out when it will be back. So that would be my suggestion as well.

vaporeized

Awards
you could always get the transport matrix at BN.com

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
larue38462

larue38462

Awards
I've never had good luck with the transport matrix from bn. The pump always seems to get clogged when I mix up my transdermal form. I switched to penetrate and used the same quantity of form and have never had a problem.