Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin

L

lovetoeat

Awards
Anyone know where to get it other than kilosports, I have no need for a whole kilo.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Don't want to hyjack your thread just wanted to say DAMN GOOD to see you here Love to Eat.

Bro many of you probably know him but if you don't he KNOWS his SH!T.

VERY COOL>

L

lovetoeat

Awards
Thanks for the bump, I think I'm SOL on finding this stuff anywhere else. :(

D

drfly

Awards
i started a thread about this not too long ago, and the only place i found that currently had it in stock was kilosports, and 1fast said he was working on getting it sourced and was aiming for mid to late december, i havent checked but if what he said holds true, then he should have it in. ill go check for u real quick, hold up

D

drfly

Awards
nope, sorry bro, looks like he doesnt have it listed on the site yet. but if u find any other place that does have it, be sure to tell me

B

BigBenn

Awards
I will talk to Mike about it. Also, if anyone wants to go in on a kilo I would be glad to jump on the bandwagon. Maybe you can talk BDC into playing the 3rd party of sorts (Curt for you damn Canadians :D).

L

lovetoeat

Awards
If some of you guys want to go in on it together that's cool, I just have no need for a whole kilo, I would be happy with just 100 grams.

B

BigBenn

Awards
I know, I'm lazy, but how much is a kilo?

S

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
I know, I'm lazy, but how much is a kilo?
1,000g.

BTW, has anyone actually called Kilosports and asked them if they are still carrying this? Last I remember, even though it is listed on their website, someone posted (on M&M board) that Kilo had stopped carrying the HPBP Cyclo due to the uncertainty of the (potential) PH ban.

B

BigBenn

Awards
Haha I'm not that stupid, I wanted to know how much the kilo costs at kilo

1,000g.

BTW, has anyone actually called Kilosports and asked them if they are still carrying this? Last I remember, even though it is listed on their website, someone posted (on M&M board) that Kilo had stopped carrying the HPBP Cyclo due to the uncertainty of the (potential) PH ban.

L

lovetoeat

Awards
It was either 80 or 90 bucks for a kilo. I just went to their site, they changed it around and now I don't see it listed anymore. ****. I'll email them and see if it's still available. The thinkerchem site is in China I believe and I don't know if they sell to the general public, then there is the problem of getting a kilo of powder through customs.

L

lovetoeat

Awards
Kilosports got back to me and they said they could get it but the minimum would be 5 kilos. I'll see what the price would be.

L

lovetoeat

Awards
Well kilosports wants 375.00 for 5 kilos so I'm now talking to thinkerchem.com, they look alot more promising.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I'll have it mid next week. The price will be under 90 per kilo. Not sure exactly.

L

lovetoeat

Awards
Thinkerchem finally got back to me, .25 a gram is the price for 50-100 grams, probably cheaper the more you order.

S

Sean

Awards
Wow. You guys who haven't checked out thinkerchem.com yet, do so. They've got nolva, test prop, tren - a LOT of stuff on there that we may find of use. Only thing is this: is it reliable?

S

Sean

Awards
Most interesting indeed!
I'll e-mail them about payment methods and all that.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on thinkerchem. They look like another chinese powder factory with lots of goodies.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Sean
Wow. You guys who haven't checked out thinkerchem.com yet, do so. They've got nolva, test prop, tren - a LOT of stuff on there that we may find of use. Only thing is this: is it reliable?
The only way of getting money over to Thinkerchem is by bank transfer...good luck bros.

Chemo

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
Nothing like sending a few thousand bucks over water "in hopes" they send you something :)

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Very true. Go with 1fast for a domestic source for it. I'm sure he will be selling it by the gram... Talk to ya...

M

Monte Cristo

Awards
What is Hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin
and what does it do?

I ran this through the search engine and
got no results.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting read. I'd be curious to see how a cyclo tren would work.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I got the cyclodextrin powder in today. I should have it listed on the site tonight.

P

PLer

Awards
Do you think it's wise to mention it's use with 1-test, I don't think that would work out well unless someone had the burn free type, which I don't think any of us do at this time.

No way we can order smaller amounts than 1000 grams?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
No way we can order smaller amounts than 1000 grams?

I'm looking into getting smaller containers. The problem is the hassle of repacking and so on. There isn't a ton of margin into this stuff. I may knock it down to 500g grams, but it won't be smaller than that.

C

chosen5

Banned
Awards
Shouldn't the site say "1000 GRAMS" instead of "1000 KILOS"? If you're selling 1000 kilos for $85, then go ahead and put me down for a dozen :D

P

PLer

Awards

I'm looking into getting smaller containers. The problem is the hassle of repacking and so on. There isn't a ton of margin into this stuff. I may knock it down to 500g grams, but it won't be smaller than that.

That's cool 500 would work for me.

B

BigBenn

Awards
aproximately how many grams of a typical ph around (285 mollecular weight) could we cyclo with a kilo?

L

lovetoeat

Awards
1gram of steroid per 9grams of cyclo, so I guess that would be about 100 grams of steroid/ph per kilo

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Someone explain the process of cycloing please.. Sorry i'm a transdermal dork.. hehehehe. Talk to ya...

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
What are you doing with mindandmuscle ref's.. You gone. ehehehe.

Thanx.. Talk to ya...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by curt2go
What are you doing with mindandmuscle ref's..
It was already in this thread...

SEARCH!! :D

LG. :cool:

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Crap.. Sorry. Talk to ya..

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
The irony of wathing mindandmuscle being cited....too funny :)

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Not really ironic.. Its information. Thats what were all about.. Talk to ya... :D

C

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Very interesting?. Has anyone used this with good results. How about 1-test... Too burny? Let me know.. Hey Mike can I buy some... Talk to ya....What will be the $$ for 500g?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
does HPBCD have caloric content?
not to my knowledge

LG. :cool: