Question on Fina Pellets

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Google up "crystal fina" very pure for TD. You could also go Tren base for lower molecular wt. and higher transfer.

Also, if you wanted to make your own carrier, absorbtion is much better than 25%. This can be much further enhanced by heating the site and using an inexpensive 1mz ultrasound device. Very easy and convenient. Much better than pinning ED or EOD

I've worked with an associate who is a Licensed Pharmacist who specializes in compounding. Using his proprietary carrier formula he claims better than 50% transfer. I use these methods ED for NSAID delivery for arthritis and I have to believe him it works great.

2. i am also interested in the transdermal method...anyone used FINAderm?

also, what would happen if you followed the process to convert to an injectible, but then used the liquid in some DSMO? so, instead of injecting the pure tren you would turn that into a transdermal. would that work?
    •   

3. The filler is chalk and the binder is methylcellulose (modified plant starch). The chalk won't matter (good source of calcium I suppose) and the methylcellulose is too large a molecule to be carried transdermally.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Its got the same oral bio availability as it does transdermal. Why not just eat them?
    Transdermal delivery does not go through the liver. Oral administration requires that the substance be processed in the liver, which can cause problems.

5. Quote Originally Posted by eisenhans View Post
    Transdermal delivery does not go through the liver. Oral administration requires that the substance be processed in the liver, which can cause problems.

It goes through the liver no matter how it gets into your body. It just misses the first pass is all, buying you a bit of time. However, it still must be processed by the liver.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Its got the same oral bio availability as it does transdermal. Why not just eat them?
    Oral is more like 10%

Where TD is around 25%

7. Well, I got my information from a very old timer that I trust. His name was Skye. Doesn't come around much anymore, but I'll take his word over just about anyone elses. If you choose to pick 10%, thats your choice.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question on fina homebrew
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 08:28 AM
  2. Question on Synovex Transdermal
    By Brock Landers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2003, 12:11 PM
  3. question on timing of dosage of t1pro
    By NJfreak in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 04:22 PM
  4. Quick Question on Mixing T-1 Pro
    By EPe9686518 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-09-2003, 05:19 AM
  5. HOw long our gains consistent on fina only?
    By pjorstad in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 08:10 PM