Question on Fina Pellets

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, say I did have fina pellets. There are 2 things I want to do with it.

1) Get as much possible contamination/fillers/binders out of a pellet

2) Find the best transdermal carrier.

Help me out.

callaway

Awards
I could be wrong here, but I don't think you need to get the fillers out if you are doing a transdermal...just crush them up, mix with carrier, and you are good to go....

Very cost inefficient though, recommend converting to injectable....

C_

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont need to, no, I just want to. I want to be able to make them as pure as possible, so my body isnt absorbing some contamination.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I am going to dissolve them into isoprop alchohol, and run through a coffee filter.

Then add to penetrate and go at it at about 100mg/day...20 days worth in 1 fina cart. If i take 100mg/day, at a 25% absorption rate that is 25mg/day. Not bad. 20 day trial.

callaway

Awards
Hmmm, I guess it all depends on the molecular weight of the "fillers" and whether they will get absorbed or not.....I have no idea, but might be a good thing to look into...

C_

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i agree. I dont even know what "fillers" are in fina pellets. I dont think they tell.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Its got the same oral bio availability as it does transdermal. Why not just eat them?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Idk...i feel better mixing them with isoprop alc, running through coffee filter, to help it be cleaner.

I then feel penetrate would provide a better absorbtion rate...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Your choice... either way you are loosing 70-75% of the product. Seems like a huge waste to me.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I dont think we are allowed to help with conversions anymore. But if you search, you should find what you need.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
arent those pellets loaded with estradiol

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
or is it only the test pellets.... Fina is the tren pellets?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
or is it only the test pellets.... Fina is the tren pellets?

Correct. Fina is tren. Although there is at least 1 brand that does contain estrogen too. Just stick with the two brands that are mentioned in other posts here and you will be fine.

callaway

Awards
synovex-h (test-p) contains estradiol...finaplix-h (tren-a) does not...

C_

buns

Awards
Convert to injectible. Easy to do and much much better results. Also gets the filler and binders out.

MTNMEDIC

I would disolve mine then run it through a filter/funnel into my transdermal bottle,..great when ya add some 4-AD to it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I would just get a good UG product... A lot safer IMO.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Correct. Fina is tren. Although there is at least 1 brand that does contain estrogen too. Just stick with the two brands that are mentioned in other posts here and you will be fine.
Nothing wrong with a little estrogen! It's an excellent mass builder. This is why it's in there :) The only reason why you want to avoid it would be on a cut.. Just my 2 cents..

centeroiler

centeroiler

Awards
Google up "crystal fina" very pure for TD. You could also go Tren base for lower molecular wt. and higher transfer.

Also, if you wanted to make your own carrier, absorbtion is much better than 25%. This can be much further enhanced by heating the site and using an inexpensive 1mz ultrasound device. Very easy and convenient. Much better than pinning ED or EOD

I've worked with an associate who is a Licensed Pharmacist who specializes in compounding. Using his proprietary carrier formula he claims better than 50% transfer. I use these methods ED for NSAID delivery for arthritis and I have to believe him it works great.

ironlunch

Awards
i am also interested in the transdermal method...anyone used FINAderm?

also, what would happen if you followed the process to convert to an injectible, but then used the liquid in some DSMO? so, instead of injecting the pure tren you would turn that into a transdermal. would that work?

eisenhans

eisenhans

Awards
The filler is chalk and the binder is methylcellulose (modified plant starch). The chalk won't matter (good source of calcium I suppose) and the methylcellulose is too large a molecule to be carried transdermally.

eisenhans

eisenhans

Awards
Its got the same oral bio availability as it does transdermal. Why not just eat them?
Transdermal delivery does not go through the liver. Oral administration requires that the substance be processed in the liver, which can cause problems.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal delivery does not go through the liver. Oral administration requires that the substance be processed in the liver, which can cause problems.

It goes through the liver no matter how it gets into your body. It just misses the first pass is all, buying you a bit of time. However, it still must be processed by the liver.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got my information from a very old timer that I trust. His name was Skye. Doesn't come around much anymore, but I'll take his word over just about anyone elses. If you choose to pick 10%, thats your choice.