Emu Oil as a carrier
- 08-16-2008, 07:47 PM
- 08-21-2008, 03:06 AM
08-21-2008, 05:43 AM
08-21-2008, 04:34 PM
Emu oil as a component in a matrix would make a great addition - it contains high levels of Oleic acid, which is an additive in many of the most effective transdermal products. This aids in transporting a molecule through the dermis, and assists in dissolving non-polar compounds.
As mentioned above, DMSO is certainly one of the most potent transdermal carriers.
Similar Forum Threads
- By asap nutrition in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-31-2007, 10:07 AM
- By willieman in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 03-17-2005, 05:38 PM
- By Crotalus in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2004, 08:24 PM
- By Blacksmith in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-21-2003, 08:45 PM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-27-2003, 08:51 PM