newbie needs help
- 07-21-2008, 12:06 AM
newbie needs help
ok, so I am a newbie to this site, and have been working with weights for about 3 months.. befroe that i was doing cardio and light restince training, which helped me to loose 100 pounds in 8 months... I am 179 now, from 280. I am pretty much trying to cut(im 6'2 btw) I can bench the bar plus 2 45s on each side 4 times is my max on that.. I want to hit the gym at least 5 days a week which i have been doingfor the past 3 months... can someone help me make a good program?
- 07-21-2008, 12:13 AM
theres a bunch of "programs" out there. 5x5, westside etc.
What you can do is try out each of them and see what works for you.
Or i can tell you what my split is, if you want.
- 07-21-2008, 03:24 PM
Your 6'2" 179 and your cutting. Im 6'2 205ish and trying to gain. Dude seriously eat and lift. What is your BF% if your benching 225x4 you should be pretty decent shape. I maybe way off but I think you should give your diet a check then your routine.
BTW what are your goals.
Lean looking, powerlifter, eventually have a massive physique.
If you could give some of this info you will be able to get alot more help
07-21-2008, 09:08 PM
i would look into the 5x5 as stated earlier. you don't want to get any leaner at your height - maybe just work on filling out your frame while burning a little body fat. try the 5x5 system for at least 2-3 months, then work on making a solid program.
08-11-2008, 03:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By HardcoreDaz in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:38 PM
- By burymestanding in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-18-2007, 11:40 PM
- By sm2744 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2006, 06:15 PM
- By choke5050 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-30-2006, 09:32 AM
- By marshmallow man in forum Training ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 11-02-2005, 09:13 AM