- 07-11-2008, 10:03 AM
- 07-11-2008, 10:07 AM
I've read that you want a shoe with a very slim sole. The more "cushion" you have between the bottom of your foot and the ground, the more of your produced force is lost.
I'm not a track runner, so I have no idea on what name brands this would fall under. Just a thought.
Maybe try Chuck T's? lol Maybe.
07-11-2008, 04:16 PM
There are track running shoes, which may be what you are looking for, and then there are the mediums between the track issues and the everyday running shoe.
I sought out that medium shoe, as I will be working in a lot of interval training soon at the track. I ordered the recently released New Balance 805 interval trainers. Very light, and build for sprinting, they may fit your desire. I didn't mind the price either, as some of the running shoes run easily into the $130 range. Can't give an review for you though, as I have not received them yet.
New Balance 805 | MR805SL
07-11-2008, 05:19 PM
07-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Not to knock on the members of AnabolicMinds.com, but I doubt there are too many runners here to begin with. I think you may find more information seeking out the reviews at sites such as RunnersWorld.com.
Similar Forum Threads
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 10-23-2003, 11:28 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2003, 04:44 PM
- By BIGNBUFF in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2003, 12:55 AM
- By dwfender in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2003, 03:37 PM
- By Sheesh in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 04-20-2003, 08:25 AM