- 07-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Sustained this injury on June 2nd (broken in one place). I have not lifted since and it driving me crazy. Anybody suffer the same injury and how long before you were able to lift again? Also any supps/gear that might help with the recovery? BTW I was planning on doing a cycle of Havoc once I am able to lift again. Will this help?
- 07-10-2008, 09:45 PM
Not much to do for a broken clavicle brother, unless it's horribly displaced/angulated. Adequate rest and a shoulder immobilizer are about it. I would follow up with your orthopaedic doctor to see what he has to say.
The odds are it will be a good 6-8 weeks before he recommends anything of the weight lifting nature. In the mean time, i recommend you rest up bud and let it heal.
Healing something of this nature takes time off and sufficient rest. Don't push it my friend and make something that isn't a big deal into one.
Last edited by Trauma1; 07-10-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
07-10-2008, 10:04 PM
I agree with rest and no lifting.... But I would think that maybe some PowerFULL might help with the healing process. I don't know if growth hormone helps bones heal, but it couldnt hurt any.
07-10-2008, 10:11 PM
07-10-2008, 11:21 PM
07-10-2008, 11:23 PM
07-11-2008, 12:38 PM
I was out for awhile with the same injury, I used swimmming as my rehab before I got back into the weights, and it helped a ton. Lots of laps later my shoulder strength was back as well as cardio.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CrownOfHorns in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2013, 07:03 AM
- By max silver in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2004, 03:48 PM
- By lifted in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2004, 01:07 AM
- By slewdem in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2004, 08:46 PM
- By DoctorX2k2 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2004, 03:45 PM