Speed = size
- 07-04-2008, 12:45 AM
Speed = size
If you really want to add some serious weight and improve or keep vascularity you need to reduce rest time in between sets. Phil Heath was saying that when he trained with Cutler that the best advice he was given was that the rest time between sets really affects how the muscles grow. Phil used about 30 seconds (maximum) between sets and gained a clean 15lbs while maintaining his amazing vascularity. Train hard guys.
- 07-04-2008, 07:16 AM
- 07-04-2008, 03:25 PM
- 5'9" 201 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- NAPA CALIFORNIA
- Rep Power
course thats with serious gear. no way you can say that cutler or heath is on the same amount of stuff as anyone in this forum. put any of us on 4 different injectibles at a time and i'm sure we can do that too. you can tell cutler has money - he can afford all those awesome muscletech products.....
Similar Forum Threads
- By Stigerman in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2010, 06:12 PM
- By emdogg in forum BulkingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2009, 10:55 PM
- By emdogg in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 07-09-2009, 12:56 AM
- By istal in forum BulkingReplies: 12Last Post: 12-22-2008, 09:07 AM
- By Jim Mills in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2008, 12:06 PM