Going wide on certain lifts
- 06-25-2008, 03:37 PM
- 06-27-2008, 09:32 AM
Well, this is by no means "standard", but for wide grip pressing movments, I go about as wide as I can without sacrificing grip strength. Once I get to the point where my grip slips even the slightest on the last rep, I know that is too wide. I go maybe a half inch past the notches or so...maybe more.
06-27-2008, 09:44 AM
Since everybodys built differently, I think it's more about going by 'feel'. I do whats comfortable.
Similar Forum Threads
- By billemTreiber in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-24-2005, 09:42 AM
- By DCWI in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2005, 04:04 PM
- By Head Nurse in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2005, 02:14 PM
- By comrade in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2004, 05:18 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2003, 03:17 PM