Going wide on certain lifts
- 06-25-2008, 04:37 PM
- 06-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Well, this is by no means "standard", but for wide grip pressing movments, I go about as wide as I can without sacrificing grip strength. Once I get to the point where my grip slips even the slightest on the last rep, I know that is too wide. I go maybe a half inch past the notches or so...maybe more.
- 06-27-2008, 10:44 AM
Since everybodys built differently, I think it's more about going by 'feel'. I do whats comfortable.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hope in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2011, 11:08 AM
- By Gogreek in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-23-2010, 01:00 AM
- By blueandwhite in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 03-13-2010, 08:51 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2004, 03:27 PM
- By primal1 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 05-24-2003, 07:28 PM