Leaning out legs

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Hey guys,

I am wanting to lean out my legs a bit more, Whats your take on spinning to lean to do this?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Spinning is decent - HIIT of some other form is better. Elliptical Machine Sprints, or sprints up a hill. Also breathing squats with jump squats, or a circuit of different lunges.

Hope this help! :)

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I'd say go for it. You ever seen a cyclist's legs? Or soccer players? In general their large, and well defined. I've began to incorporate high reps into my routine, and it seems to helped with seperation.

Since its the summer i've started to go trail riding for a few miles on the weekend. It you do it right you can torch your legs as bad as a heavy squat day.

EmAzing

EmAzing

Awards
Thanks for the feed back.
I definately see the seperation and the definition coming out on my quads, I just dont want size.
With the elliptical, its harder for me to feel like I'm getting the most of my cardio, even with HIIT.
It just seems like running and some plyometrics are the best way to really get the leanest legs, huh?

:)

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I just dont want size.

Dont worry, your a lady right? Common misconception that if girls lift weights they'll get huge muscles, you'll just get more defined the more you workout, with minimal size gain.

Besides i dont think theres a guy out there that would deny a nice muscular bottom half on a female.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry, your a lady right? Common misconception that if girls lift weights they'll get huge muscles, you'll just get more defined the more you workout, with minimal size gain.

Besides i dont think theres a guy out there that would deny a nice muscular bottom half on a female.
Amen to that! :D

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Future Pilot hit the nail on the head - lifting won't make you huge - a normal, healthy woman doesn't have the hormonal profile. Honestly, resistance training + plyometrics + HIIT (or spinning if it's what you prefer) is going to give you the best results in the shortest amount of time.