- 06-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Hey guys whats up I train two times a day once in the morning and one at night. I have been having problems with overtraining and was wondering if I started taking a PH would I be able to continue to work out twice without the bad effects of overtraining. I have shortened my workout to 45 minutes from 2 hours so that helps but still feels like im overtraining.
- 06-10-2008, 12:27 AM
I read about people doing this a lot. same muscle group 2x a day. the body builders that do this usually take a good 2 hr nap then hit the gym again. do a 6 week phase without training so much and see if its actually benefitting u or not. but if u feel like your overtraining then......stop training so much?
06-10-2008, 04:35 PM
06-10-2008, 08:24 PM
when i feel like i'm overtraining i take a week off to help my muscles recover. came back to the gym a week later and pushed the same weight. i'd take a week off and get a PH if thats your desire - not taking a week off and taking a PH would be a waste since you're not at full potential to use it.
06-10-2008, 08:49 PM
06-11-2008, 09:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Defex in forum Training ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 05-29-2011, 10:37 PM
- By RyanOFelt in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-27-2008, 08:02 PM
- By Buracho in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 03-08-2008, 05:04 PM
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2007, 12:16 PM
- By sreed11 in forum Training ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 11-25-2007, 02:10 AM