- 06-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Hey guys whats up I train two times a day once in the morning and one at night. I have been having problems with overtraining and was wondering if I started taking a PH would I be able to continue to work out twice without the bad effects of overtraining. I have shortened my workout to 45 minutes from 2 hours so that helps but still feels like im overtraining.
- 06-09-2008, 11:27 PM
I read about people doing this a lot. same muscle group 2x a day. the body builders that do this usually take a good 2 hr nap then hit the gym again. do a 6 week phase without training so much and see if its actually benefitting u or not. but if u feel like your overtraining then......stop training so much?
06-10-2008, 03:35 PM
06-10-2008, 07:24 PM
when i feel like i'm overtraining i take a week off to help my muscles recover. came back to the gym a week later and pushed the same weight. i'd take a week off and get a PH if thats your desire - not taking a week off and taking a PH would be a waste since you're not at full potential to use it.
06-10-2008, 07:49 PM
06-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AntonG42O in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 08-15-2010, 06:14 PM
- By tzotzos in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 9Last Post: 07-01-2010, 09:34 AM
- By poacher in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 15Last Post: 11-05-2007, 03:14 PM
- By nickhp123 in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-13-2006, 11:03 AM
- By iron addict in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2004, 03:56 PM