Mike mentzer HiT
- 06-06-2008, 07:58 PM
- 06-06-2008, 08:22 PM
High intensity ... that means maximum effort, using things like rest pause and negatives. taking one set to complete and total failure.
I've used it with good results, but I find working out more often with more volume produces better results for me personally and leaves me less tired.
06-06-2008, 09:54 PM
08-12-2008, 05:55 PM
This workout is really good... you work out 3 times a week 30 each day... the whole idea of this workout is intensity... therefore as you progress in workouts, the time of working out is less and less to greater the intensity.
works really good and gets you gains fast if you do it properly
Similar Forum Threads
- By pizzathehut in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2009, 11:38 AM
- By bigCountry000 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 08-18-2008, 10:34 AM
- By revndsin in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 02-22-2007, 10:10 AM
- By revndsin in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 02-21-2007, 04:08 PM
- By Panther06 in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2004, 02:49 PM