What works best?
- 06-06-2008, 05:10 PM
- 06-06-2008, 06:10 PM
06-06-2008, 06:30 PM
Everything works, nothing works forever.
Do you want to be strong or 'big'?
5x5 (MadCow) is a pretty good strength program that can make you bigger.
Stick to Olympic / Compound lifts for strength gains.
“Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”
06-07-2008, 12:50 PM
I want to be strong and big hey you got to keep the ladies lookin right I lift pretty aggresively just not sure what else to do
06-07-2008, 02:10 PM
06-07-2008, 06:00 PM
06-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Thats the easiet way to jumpstart new growth, just tweak the program your already on, if you like it.
If you dont like your current training program/diet then theres a million different options out there.
Similar Forum Threads
- By SlavicStrong in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 02-23-2017, 09:16 PM
- By Machwon1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-03-2011, 07:13 PM
- By partyman43 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2009, 05:44 PM
- By jomi822 in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-21-2006, 11:11 AM
- By Tbird006 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-05-2004, 12:31 PM