Bellybutton Pain Oh My!!
- 06-02-2008, 03:25 PM
- 06-02-2008, 03:33 PM
- 06-02-2008, 04:34 PM
06-03-2008, 12:22 AM
Yea I was hoping I wouldn't hear that. It's been a long while since I felt this pain and I was going really heavy on the bb bent rows.
06-03-2008, 09:34 AM
06-03-2008, 08:19 PM
06-04-2008, 08:05 PM
06-04-2008, 08:36 PM
I've also occasionally experienced sharp pains in my belly button. Intuition has always told me to get checked for a hernia, glad to see that that is actually something to be concerned with. I've never had it occur without movement or last for more than a few hours, so I've never actually gone for a check. A hernia will always be painful until it's addressed, right? I'd hate to think I've had hernias and disregarded them.
06-05-2008, 04:00 AM
It usually only lasts a short time, the next day I'm fine, however it did motivate me to do a full weighted, low rep ab routine the other day. I think I've neglected my abs in recent weeks causing my core to become weak.
Glad to hear I'm not alone.
06-05-2008, 08:05 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By anoopbal in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2011, 08:07 AM
- By jmoney02 in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2010, 10:26 PM
- By MF210 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 02-19-2009, 06:24 AM
- By philmaster in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2008, 03:20 PM
- By motleybreu in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2003, 12:11 PM