- 06-02-2008, 05:08 AM
- 06-04-2008, 01:20 PM
I used it a few years ago and really liked it. I used it during the winter and saw some pretty good gains. When summer is coming, I tend to switch my workouts to something that can give me better cuts. I will say that if you're bulking and new to the routine, you can make some pretty decent gains.
06-04-2008, 02:03 PM
currently using it also for about the same amount of time as you ... definitely my favorite style of lifting thus far
06-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Ive used it off and on for about 5 years, works great for strength and size gains, trouble is i get worn out from it at about the 5th week or 6th week and gains start to stall. then i take a week off every 8 weeks of training and come back to it. i also dont get as good a pump from doing 4 - 6 rep range training so after a cycle or two of max-ot ill switch to a 10 - 12, 8 - 10, 6- 8 , with only one heavy set per exercise. this gives my ligaments, tendons, and joints a chance to rest and get used to lifting that heavy weight it just worked up to, then when i go back to max-ot the strength usually goes up again. this has been working well. good luck!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Training ForumReplies: 38Last Post: 08-31-2004, 05:49 PM
- By good_guye28 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2004, 10:28 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-10-2004, 05:33 AM
- By hulkster in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2004, 01:39 AM
- By poseidon in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2003, 01:23 AM