alternative test raising exercises

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I hear a lot of talk about how squats and dead lifts supposedly raise natural T levels. I can't due those two exercises due to a disability though, and it's a real shame all things considered.
Are there any exercises one could do either in a chair, while standing on their knees, or lying down that are known to be particularly good for natural test production?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna say no here, nothing that will compare to heavy squats.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna say no here, nothing that will compare to heavy squats.
Discouraging to hear, coming from a man with your build and your rep here being what it is.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with trip, nothing recruits like those two exercises. Powerclean with a press is another, but obiously not on the menu as well.

Adams

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Discouraging to hear, coming from a man with your build and your rep here being what it is.
Dont quote me here, all I am saying is squats are known to raise test. There may be exercises that compare, but I haven't heard anything.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some heavy leg presses might help. Recruiting the massive quads is the main stimulator, but you miss out on ALOT of the other stabilizer recruitment.

Adams

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I agree with these guys: hammy, glute, quad stimulation is the key, as well as pulling heavy weight- those 2 are the best.

BUT any kind of compound movement will aid in test a little, whether it be overhead press or bench press or chins. just not as much as those two.

so don't get discouraged ... just pop some Diesel test and do what you can! :)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I agree with these guys: hammy, glute, quad stimulation is the key, as well as pulling heavy weight- those 2 are the best.

BUT any kind of compound movement will aid in test a little, whether it be overhead press or bench press or chins. just not as much as those two.

so don't get discouraged ... just pop some Diesel test and do what you can! :)
yeah I think next time I get a natty booster it's gonna be diesel tech, I have a good feeling about that company for some reason.