Will this work?
- 05-31-2008, 02:51 PM
Will this work?
Ok, so I have been lifting for about 2 years, and about 4 months hardcore and with a clean diet. I'm seeing good gains.. My question is, I work my chest, shoulders, and back on the same day. It's working good for me, but will I have better results if I split those up? I can only lift on 4 consecutive days, my work out looks like this;
I work out in the A.M. input would be appricated!
- 05-31-2008, 02:53 PM
You will be working your triceps and biceps 4x/wk. Very bad routine.
Arms/DeltsM.Ed. Ex Phys
05-31-2008, 03:00 PM
05-31-2008, 03:04 PM
05-31-2008, 03:05 PM
05-31-2008, 03:07 PM
05-31-2008, 04:02 PM
Rodja's routine looks good. Your overworking everything, especially bis and tris. They are secondary movers in in the days you are not working them specifically (i.e. when you perform a bench press you do not only use your pectorals, but your triceps as well). Also it would probably be a good idea to put rest days between your workouts. I would go:
05-31-2008, 04:11 PM
05-31-2008, 04:30 PM
05-31-2008, 06:15 PM
Does this look a little better:
05-31-2008, 06:23 PM
05-31-2008, 07:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By UniqueJustin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2008, 05:22 PM
- By theBIGcactus in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 05-01-2008, 01:03 AM
- By uofh rsixx in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2008, 04:36 PM
- By GodSize in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2005, 10:04 PM
- By Jones111 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2003, 01:45 AM