so heres my issue

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
hey im new n such to this site...
ive been lifting trying to gain forever it seems like
im 21 now and going on my senior year in engineering at UT
im 165lbs (up from about 110) at 5'-9" i have 16" ish arms (about the same size legs lol) a descent chest...love my back
pretty much single handedly started a huge steroid epidemic amongst the jocks in my highschool who began realizing i was making them look like nancys...
...and now im trying not to lose it all

i would've liked for this to have been the year i benched 300
the best i ever did was 205x12 (205 is all the weight i have)
and ive never taken a steroid so for a skinny kid like me that not just mediocre i guess lol
but...now ive got a shitty job working second shift (4:30 pm to 1,2,3, even 4 am) five to six days a week to pay for school

and im short on time to lift...also its a very physically demanding job lifting carrying and stacking boxes ranging from 30 to 60lbs for eight to twelve hours...is not the easiest thing in the world...
plus it leaves me...somewhere in the realm of no time to eat properly...ive recently...supplemented my diet with the animal stack by universal in the morning, universal liver tabs twice a day, BSN sentha-6 while on my lunches, and optimum nutritions after max...(pwo)...also considering introducing some tribulus and chrysin to my diet to you know counteract that humongous test deficite ive faced since birth ...the problem is now ...im basically so overtrained from my job...ive little strength left to lift heavily...my bench is down to 205x6's although with all my walking and lifting my squats and deads have probably increased

im basically lost and five seconds from giving up on what ive worked for these seven years... any suggestions in any area would great...

frankenscort

frankenscort

Awards
oh by the way...this is what im currently...trying....trying to do

day 1
bench

seated flys

dips or random delt excercise
4 sets of whatever ive got

day 2
leg press

hams

extensions

deads

probably something random like lat pull downs or something

day3 rest

day 4
standing shoulder press

front delt row thingys?
4 sets of whatever

skull crushers

tricep pushdowns

day5
barbell curls

lat pull down

bent rows

and something else semi random possibly power goodmornings depending on the condition of my back that day

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
For the guys I train, they have little time as well.

It seems you've been lifting heavily and have good numbers for sure. Your avatar also looks built.

Here's what i recommend: you should cut your days down to maybe 3 per week. In that three do either a full body split or push/pull/legs.

With little time and little energy, you have to dispense it where it counts. that is; the big lifts like deads, bench, squats, rows, pullups, dips. Cut your workout in half and work twice as hard.

I've seen guys work out twice per week, balls to the wall heavy compound fullbody and build a better body than the slackers who go to the gym 6 days per week and spend their time doing isolation exercises.

Good luck man!

PS you could also check out HIT workouts. They are good to avoid overtraining, and only require 2-3 days per week. But it's very hard to work out with that intensity for an extended period of time. Maybe once your schedule changes you can switch it up

eggplant21

eggplant21

Awards
For the guys I train, they have little time as well.

It seems you've been lifting heavily and have good numbers for sure. Your avatar also looks built.

Here's what i recommend: you should cut your days down to maybe 3 per week. In that three do either a full body split or push/pull/legs.

With little time and little energy, you have to dispense it where it counts. that is; the big lifts like deads, bench, squats, rows, pullups, dips. Cut your workout in half and work twice as hard.

I've seen guys work out twice per week, balls to the wall heavy compound fullbody and build a better body than the slackers who go to the gym 6 days per week and spend their time doing isolation exercises.

Good luck man!

PS you could also check out HIT workouts. They are good to avoid overtraining, and only require 2-3 days per week. But it's very hard to work out with that intensity for an extended period of time. Maybe once your schedule changes you can switch it up
:goodpost: