- 05-28-2008, 07:25 PM
Ever since my back injury I have been looking at all angles to correct the possible problem. I have been noticing that I lean to the right and when I tense up, my neck pulls to the right. I am right handed so maybe this is why. My chiropractor also stated that I am more muscular and thicker on my right side than on my left.
How do I correct these imbalances as they can also be a reason leading to my back pain?
- 05-28-2008, 08:33 PM
05-28-2008, 09:41 PM
I would do barbell rows and really concentrate on squeezing both sides equally. This might mean going a little lighter, but it will even out your back.
05-29-2008, 11:43 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jeremy1994 in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 12Last Post: 05-23-2015, 01:15 AM
- By lilbill in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2014, 05:06 PM
- By Cokeboyz in forum Training ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 10-28-2012, 06:20 PM
- By hugry4more in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 11Last Post: 12-20-2011, 07:35 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-13-2008, 08:00 PM