- 05-28-2008, 06:25 PM
Ever since my back injury I have been looking at all angles to correct the possible problem. I have been noticing that I lean to the right and when I tense up, my neck pulls to the right. I am right handed so maybe this is why. My chiropractor also stated that I am more muscular and thicker on my right side than on my left.
How do I correct these imbalances as they can also be a reason leading to my back pain?
- 05-28-2008, 07:33 PM
Dumbell rows. I do them every few workouts to check the balance between my left/right sides.
- 05-28-2008, 08:41 PM
I would do barbell rows and really concentrate on squeezing both sides equally. This might mean going a little lighter, but it will even out your back.
05-29-2008, 10:43 AM
I would do as much DB work as possible.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigzach1234 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:27 AM
- By pvtpARTS in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2009, 12:03 PM
- By BiggerGeek in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 01-22-2009, 11:42 AM
- By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2008, 10:01 AM
- By SHaneA655 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2008, 12:19 PM