- 05-28-2008, 12:21 PM
- 05-28-2008, 12:22 PM
05-28-2008, 12:40 PM
05-28-2008, 01:05 PM
Ya, that pretty much sums it up. I overtrain very easily too. I keep my workouts very simple and short (<45min. usually).
For legs, I'll do leg extenstions, squats (rarely go heavy), single-legged leg presses, stiff legged deadlifts, then a couple exercises for calves.
I do NOT do a ton of sets. Again, <45 min. workouts (legs MAY go for 45-60min MAX.). Warm-up, stretch.
JFC, I did abs and chest last Friday. My abs are still sore, so I haven't been to the gym since last Fri. I don't workout if I'm still sore. I have been following this methodology for months now and I seem to have gained some mass even with cardio, low carb, and short, piece-o-cake workouts (compared to what I used to do)!! Lovin' it homie!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 04-25-2003, 10:45 AM
- By TheCSWFighter in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 04-10-2003, 07:42 PM
- By Beta BBer in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:33 AM
- By pjorstad in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2003, 08:28 PM
- By gettin'old in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2002, 11:37 AM