- 05-20-2008, 09:15 PM
I have been back to weight training for the past year and have made some pretty decent gains. However, I just finished an intensive heavy, balls to the wall weight training regimen for the past two months. In addition, I was taking the supplement Methyl Mastedrol during that time frame. I am now cylcling off the supplement and have just been finding it harder to get back into the gym. I also need to change my workout routine to a moderate resistance training to recover from the past two months. Can anyone suggest any workout programs???? I am looking at working out Friday, Sunday and Tuesday since my job requires most of my time.
Thank you for all your suggestions...
- 05-20-2008, 09:51 PM
05-20-2008, 10:18 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By wardog in forum Training ForumReplies: 70Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:41 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2005, 11:11 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 12-20-2002, 09:58 PM
- By spoofy in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2002, 07:00 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2002, 12:09 AM