Trying to work out a routine.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
At the moment i don't have set days on which i train. All depends on what shifts i get. I'll be hopefully sorting that out soon though as i'm trying to get my hours at work cut down a bit.

Monday: Legs, triceps
Tuesday: Chest, biceps
Wednesday: rest day
Thursday: Shoulders
Friday: legs and back
Saturday: rest day
Sunday:shoulders

This is not my routine at the moment but i was just wondering if it seems like to much? I really lack in training my legs and shoulders, would doing them both twice a week be to much?

I don't usually train 5 days a week. I'm in the process of sorting a bulk out for myself which i'll be starting in a month or two when i'm not so skint. Any comments would be appreciated :)

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I dont do tri's before chest, it would hinder my chest day. My arms would/should be too sore to do a good chest workout.

Same thing with bi's 2 days before back. Im always sore for at least 3-4 days for whatever body part i hit.

MattRoeske

MattRoeske

Awards
  • Established
Well, personally im nuts so i gotta train everything in 1-2 days because i have the endurance to lift in that sort.. but for your shoulders you should attempt presses with either a straight bar or the short little oval bar with 2 handles, that'll put some size right on your shoulders and help them develop more in depth. Kind of like doing 1/2 cleans :) I do them 5x6's or sometimes 7x6's and they just woop ur arse.

And if you're looking for a split i was going to do this as
Chest Forearms Abs
Back shoulders
0ff Cardio
0ff Cardio
Tris + Bis
Legs + Abs
0ff

w00kie

Awards
My current routine....

mon - off