- 05-09-2008, 09:56 PM
I've been lifing for about a year or so, no to hardcore up until about 3 months ago. I just finished a cycle of c-50 I'm loving the results! For the past 3 months I have made some great gains with my lifting routine! Do I need to change up the routine with different types of exercises? I'm loving the routine I have now, but I do not want to hinder any gain that are to be made. So should I change up my routine, or is it ok to stick with what I'm comfortable with? Help would be appricated!
Similar Forum Threads
- By incognito in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2003, 08:03 PM
- By incognito in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2003, 05:02 PM
- By incognito in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2003, 04:59 PM
- By Sir Foxx in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 9Last Post: 02-18-2003, 10:36 AM
- By hamper19 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 27Last Post: 01-22-2003, 08:51 AM