Superdrol good or bad

  1. Superdrol good or bad


    I am wondering if Superdrol can get me the gains I want does anyone have any feedback on the product??


  2. i think it may help if you tell us your hopeful gains??
    •   
       


  3. you'll gain a lot, so long as you train, eat, sleep, PCT accordingly. i am guessing that you have some reading to do. try the search on this site. search "PCT" "eating while 'ON'" "training while 'ON'", etc.

    don't take it until you learn how to use it. this IS NOT some n.o. supp. you will waste money and/or get hurt if you **** this up.

  4. If thats the initial question regarding a potential Superdrol run, you have got a lot of reading to do before you go near it.

  5. I am 58 165 19 years old i am looking to gain a solid 15 pounds..i have been reading up on the pct Novedex XT and liver protection product and wondering if thats all i have to take with superdrol..i will read up more but do you have any suggestions about it?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by carter33 View Post
    I am 58 165 19 years old i am looking to gain a solid 15 pounds..i have been reading up on the pct Novedex XT and liver protection product and wondering if thats all i have to take with superdrol..i will read up more but do you have any suggestions about it?
    AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in steroid discussion.

  7. stay away from it, and yeah...^ what he said ^

  8. Quote Originally Posted by carter33 View Post
    I am wondering if Superdrol can get me the gains I want does anyone have any feedback on the product??

    Whats Superdrol?
  9. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in discussion at about ZOMBIE's sister.
    Is that her in your avatar?
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Any good alternatives to Superdrol?
    By patientlearnr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 08:48 PM
  2. Anyone with good info on Superdrol NG?
    By larue38462 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 01:49 PM
  3. Superdrol that expires 04/07? Any good?
    By Terminator LMG in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 03:06 PM
  4. Good stack with Superdrol?
    By Haggerty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Log in
Log in